I'll probably regret asking

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.
Nothing. The First Amendment allows you to pick your nose, scratch your ass or kneel during the National Anthem. Heck, you can burn the American flag or even let your dog shit on it.
OTOH, what is wrong with other Americans disapproving of your actions? Don't they have rights too? What's wrong with the owner of a business terminating an employee because that employee's public political demonstrations are casting a bad light on the business?

The American flag that everyone salutes is the corporate banner of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters is the "District of Columbia" and not any different than Wal-Mart.
Dale, are you seriously saying that there is no appreciable difference between the Republic that our Founding Fathers established and Walmart?

Seriously?

Please, dont make me lose all fucking respect for you, dude.

Jim, I have been saying for a very long time that we lost the republic with the Act of 1871 when the united states for America became the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA i.e a corporation because all caps under Black's Law dictionary represent a corporate entity. They made YOU a corporate entity and surety on the debt when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 1933. They monetized our birth certificates because under the Universal Commercial Code anything can be used as a negotiable instrument. The "republic" as we know it was destroyed long before we were born.. The IMF took USA.INC into receivership as a "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated/essential "gubermint" services per their corporate constitution (that took the place of the organic constitution) and it is a "for profit venture" which is why even the SCOTUS is incorporated.

The town you live in is incorporated, the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is Trust #62 and the collection arm of the IMF. I have proven that USA.INC has 285,000 subsidiaries under the guise of "gubermint" by using Dun and Bradstreet's website. I know of what I speak. I have been researching this stuff non-stop 10 to 12 hours a day for 4 and half years. If you knew the things I do, you would understand my utter disgust with the federal "gubermint". I have been trying to share the tireless work I have done but it seems that I am a lousy communicator because people are simply not "getting it" and what they are actually facing. I love this country, I love the people in it which is why I put myself out there like I do. The cabal that really own this country and own you count on your loyalty to this "corporation" while they tighten the screws. Sorry if I offended you because that was not my intent....you are good people for sure. I tell the ugly truth instead of spewing pretty "feel good" lies.

Dale we have not lost the Republic as Trumps candidacy demonstrates.

Really, Jim? Remember the last president that bucked the establishment and what happened to him? It's 53 years later and they are only further entrenched and "dug in". I am not trying to rain on your parade and I hope that I have to eat crow later. It's not the ones that vote that matter...it's the ones that count the votes. People are waking up, I'll grant you that but we still have a ways to go IMHO.

The American flag that everyone salutes is the corporate banner of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters is the "District of Columbia" and not any different than Wal-Mart.
Dale, are you seriously saying that there is no appreciable difference between the Republic that our Founding Fathers established and Walmart?

Seriously?

Jim, I have been saying for a very long time that we lost the republic with the Act of 1871 when the united states for America became the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA i.e a corporation because all caps under Black's Law dictionary represent a corporate entity. They made YOU a corporate entity and surety on the debt when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 1933. They monetized our birth certificates because under the Universal Commercial Code anything can be used as a negotiable instrument. The "republic" as we know it was destroyed long before we were born.. The IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950 as a "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated/essential "gubermint" services per their corporate constitution (that took the place of the organic constitution) and it is a "for profit venture" which is why even the SCOTUS is incorporated.

The town you live in is incorporated, the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is Trust #62 and the collection arm of the IMF. I have proven that USA.INC has 285,000 subsidiaries under the guise of "gubermint" by using Dun and Bradstreet's website. I know of what I speak. I have been researching this stuff non-stop 10 to 12 hours a day for 4 and half years. If you knew the things I do, you would understand my utter disgust with the federal "gubermint". I have been trying to share the tireless work I have done but it seems that I am a lousy communicator because people are simply not "getting it" and what they are actually facing. I love this country, I love the people in it which is why I put myself out there like I do. The cabal that really own this country and own you count on your loyalty to this "corporation" while they tighten the screws. Sorry if I offended you because that was not my intent....you are good people for sure. I tell the ugly truth instead of spewing pretty "feel good" lies.

I don't live in a town but a township and town is urban and township is rural. Don't you city slickers bring that mess out to our neck of the woods. I appreciate your left wing political theory studies but where will that get you? flipping burgers at McDonalds

Most townships are incorporated. There are very few towns that are not "incorporated". BTW, I would kill myself before I would ever be what passes for a leftwinger today...nothing but communist POS.

My township is unincorporated and zoned agricultural. There is a lot of pressure on the Township Commissioners to build low rent housing here but they are horse farmers and refuse to budge. You can't build any structure in my township unless it is five acre or more and that might be raised to twenty acres. Price per acre: 50 thousand dollars.

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.
Nothing. The First Amendment allows you to pick your nose, scratch your ass or kneel during the National Anthem. Heck, you can burn the American flag or even let your dog shit on it.
OTOH, what is wrong with other Americans disapproving of your actions? Don't they have rights too? What's wrong with the owner of a business terminating an employee because that employee's public political demonstrations are casting a bad light on the business?

Does that include queer employees?

I am still waiting on you to win a debate against me. You have proven time and time again that you are simply a partisan shill that spews leftard talking points you get from other websites.
He probably thought you'd quit the forum after your flounce thread announced you would do so. Welcome back, Dale. I knew you couldn't quit him. ;)

Seriously?

Jim, I have been saying for a very long time that we lost the republic with the Act of 1871 when the united states for America became the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA i.e a corporation because all caps under Black's Law dictionary represent a corporate entity. They made YOU a corporate entity and surety on the debt when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 1933. They monetized our birth certificates because under the Universal Commercial Code anything can be used as a negotiable instrument. The "republic" as we know it was destroyed long before we were born.. The IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950 as a "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated/essential "gubermint" services per their corporate constitution (that took the place of the organic constitution) and it is a "for profit venture" which is why even the SCOTUS is incorporated.

I don't live in a town but a township and town is urban and township is rural. Don't you city slickers bring that mess out to our neck of the woods. I appreciate your left wing political theory studies but where will that get you? flipping burgers at McDonalds

Most townships are incorporated. There are very few towns that are not "incorporated". BTW, I would kill myself before I would ever be what passes for a leftwinger today...nothing but communist POS.

My township is unincorporated and zoned agricultural. There is a lot of pressure on the Township Commissioners to build low rent housing here but they are horse farmers and refuse to budge. You can't build any structure in my township unless it is five acre or more and that might be raised to twenty acres. Price per acre: 50 thousand dollars.

Good for you all...do everything you can to keep it that way because I guarn-fucking-tee you that ICLEI (a U.N entity) is scoping out on how to get you all into the "Agenda 2030" program and it begins with your town being incorporated.

Seriously?

You had respect for nutjob Dale?

I am still waiting on you to win a debate against me. You have proven time and time again that you are simply a partisan shill that spews leftard talking points you get from other websites.

Hard to "win" a debate with a raving lunatic

"Never argue with crazy people, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

He probably thought you'd quit the forum after your flounce thread announced you would do so. Welcome back, Dale. I knew you couldn't quit him. ;)

I was here for almost a year and he never came close. I said I needed a break and might not come back...but guess what? I got emails every day saying that I was making an impact so here I am. Got a problem with that, tough shit.

Seriously?

"Never argue with crazy people, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

That is a pathetic "cop-out"....I can prove anything I post. You simply lack any "game" to combat what I post.

I was here for almost a year and he never came close. I said I needed a break and might not come back...but guess what? I got emails every day saying that I was making an impact so here I am. Got a problem with that, tough shit.
Tough talk, Francis, but the fact remains that I thoroughly enjoyed your Flounce thread. It was very entertaining.

flounce.jpg

Seriously?

That is a pathetic "cop-out"....I can prove anything I post. You simply lack any "game" to combat what I post.

Just like someone can "prove" there are flying pink elephants in the room

Tough talk, Francis, but the fact remains that I thoroughly enjoyed your Flounce thread. It was very entertaining.

flounce.jpg

Oh, I have no doubt that you would like to see me stay away because I make the leftard clown posse soil themselves because they have nothing.

Seriously?

Just like someone can "prove" there are flying pink elephants in the room

Once again, you prove my point. You have nothing.

Seriously?

Combat me mother fucker and I will put the big gun in rapid fire extinguishing anyone who shoots at me. Time of impact less than five seconds. Next target please.

Employees are there to exchange labor in one hour increments so politics have no place in the work place.
Agreed, but as you already alluded, if you don't like someone because of their sexual orientation, race, whatever, you should be able to fire them. Correct?

Employees are there to exchange labor in one hour increments so politics have no place in the work place.
Agreed, but as you already alluded, if you don't like someone because of their sexual orientation, race, whatever, you should be able to fire them. Correct?

If they are sashaying around and flirting with customers and giving them unwanted attention???

Forum List

Back