I'll probably regret asking

Like I said you would be waving the flag of any country in which you were born because that's all you have the mental capacity for
And just like everything else you spout out of that pie hole you call a mouth, you are wrong, your statement is ignorant of actual facts, and you say them merely to posture as though you have some depth or reflective thought and you plainly do not.

I disproved all your horse shit and you still dont realize it, lololololol

More than you obviously because I realize the idiocy of being loyal to a chunk of land or a brightly colored rag

When I read atheist heathen my mind saw apostate ingrate. sry to interject
I'm not sure how your literary confusion adds anything to the conversation.

When I read "Skull Pilot" my mind sees "Stupid Assfuck", but I dont normally find that a point worth sharing.

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.
Army Air Corps!

That's blasphemy!

LOL.
I still have my 5th Combat Cargo patch given to me by my uncle after he mustered out. A beautiful blue round patch with gold wire embroidery around a American Double Eagle. He was a navigator and flew supplies over the Hump from Burma to China. The planes were unarmed to carry more load, and if they went down, nobody looked for them, I am told, because the mountains are inaccessible. I grew up in my grandparents house so my uncles were like big brothers to me. He was in the Army Air Corps! 2 others were in the Navy and one was a Marine but too young for combat.

Keep the patch close to your heart and treasure it for the rest of your life. One of my Uncle's was in the Corps and won the Bronze Star and Purple Heart on Iwo Jima, another Uncle served under Patton and won the Silver Star. My Dad was in the Navy and on Okinawa. I was in Vietnam.

More than you obviously because I realize the idiocy of being loyal to a chunk of land or a brightly colored rag

LOLOL, it is not moronic to be loyal to a Republic that gives us our freedom, you idiot.

You are a blast. This is the most fun that I have had since your idiotic antiGod bullshit.

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.

I started 1st grade in 1956. In the rural public six room grade school we had to say the Lord's Prayer first and Pledge of Allegiance second before class started. There were old pictures of Washington and Lincoln hanging on the class room walls and when you went outside were surrounded by farms. What's wrong with that picture?

The Courts kind of frowned on that mandatory Lords Prayer stuff

And I see ignorant zealot when I see your posts

I have knocked down everyone of your stupid ignorant statements you have made, but *I* am the ignorant one?

ROFLMAO

The USA Constitution and the Republic it established is the best and largest step forward that Mankind has made since the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

And that you dont get it only shows what a fucking idiot you are, not that the rest of us are stupid, lolol

Keep the patch close to your heart and treasure it for the rest of your life. One of my Uncle's was in the Corps and won the Bronze Star and Purple Heart on Iwo Jima, another Uncle served under Patton and won the Silver Star. My Dad was in the Navy and on Okinawa. I was in Vietnam.

Thank you and your family for your service, dude

LOLOL, itis not moronic to be loyal to a Republic that gives us our freedom, you idiot.

You are a blast. This is the most fun that I have had since you idiotic antiGod bullshit.
I'm not anti god

I really don't care if you believe in a magic sky man go ahead

And I see ignorant zealot when I see your posts

I have knocked down everyone of your stupid ignorant statements you have made, but *I* am the ignorant one?

ROFLMAO

The USA Constitution and the Republic it established is the best and largest step forward that Mankind has made since the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

And that you dont get it only shows what a fucking idiot you are, not that the rest of us are stupid, lolol
No you really haven't

You're programmed to be a sheep and that's OK most people are.

Who cares what he does?

Obviously a whole bunch of people care what he does. Why do you ask such stupid ass questions?

Why is this even an issue?

Why is it an issue that some over paid millionaire moron is making an ass out of himself on national TV?

Because most of us dont like seeing it, dude. Do you want me to help you with basic math and reading skills while we are at it?

Seems to me this might be a made up issue, designed to inflame passions for the corrupt State.

Oh, man, wait! Do you hear them black helicopters coming for you?

How the fuck do you hear *black*?

roflmao

Last edited:
I'm not anti god

lol, yes you are, liar.

I really don't care if you believe in a magic sky man go ahead

You dont even understand the concept of the Creator and yet you think you have rejcted it.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

It is hilarious when you idiots redefine a concept in the most absurd and erroneous way possible, or try to, then pretend that you have proven anything other than what an imbecile you are.

You have only proven your stupidity, dude.

No you really haven't

Yes, I have actually.

You're programmed to be a sheep and that's OK most people are.

You are an idiot who cant see voluntary service and loyalty to a Republic that deserves said loyalty and service for what it is.

So you have to pretend that it is really only because I am a "sheeple" and too dumb to know different.

But I can make the same arguments (for what they are worth) that you do and make them better and you cant even repeat the concepts I convey to you.

Meanwhile you still walk around patting yourself on the back about how free thinking and erudite you are!

roflmao

Last edited:

Thank you and your family for your service, dude

The only reason that I brought it up is that sometimes people have to fight to preserve their freedom and liberty. It angers me when I see anti-flag stuff and I do my best not making an obscene statement when am inclined to do so.

The only reason that I brought it up is that sometimes people have to fight to preserve their freedom and liberty. It angers me when I see anti-flag stuff and I do my best not making an obscene statement when am inclined to do so.

Well thank you for your self control and reserve also. We would have had a bloody Civil War already were it not for the handful of people like yourself.

But for me, I am going to throw bombs and cry havoc till the day I die because I see that the termites have eaten far too far into the load bearing material and it needs to stop.

That is my responsibility because I have seen the damage, while most people like you have not as of yet.

But one day soon you will.

American citizens in the military are, by flag protocol, supposed to salute the flag, and civilians are to place their right hand over their heart.

To break that protocol is to disrespect the flag. Colon Krapunchnik is a multimillion dollar brat who thinks he is oppressed because he is half black.

The American flag that everyone salutes is the corporate banner of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters is the "District of Columbia" and not any different than Wal-Mart. If you were in Wal-Mart and they played their corporate jingle and raised a Wal-Mart corporate banner would I need to "stand at attention" to show respect to the corporation that is Wal-Mart? What I have discovered via my many thousands of hours of research the last four and a half years is that people do shit for reasons they have no clue about because of "group-think" and those that "rebel" don't understand what it is that they are rebelling against.

I will not stand for the national anthem nor will I ever salute the corporate banner until we return to being a Republic but not for the reasons these athletes are doing because they don't have a fucking clue.

Last edited:

#1. The protest is to broad. "We're oppressed"? How?
#2 .The protest is based on a false narrative. It's blacks killing blacks in the inner cities. THAT is the tragedy that needs to be protested.
#3. We have a black president, black AG and my city has a black mayor. When I look at politics around me it's all black. Who is oppressed?
#4. Sorry, but a rich athlete who lives in a mansion, drives fast cars and can go where ever he wants is not a convincing spokesperson for the "oppressed".
#5. The flag is supposed to represent unity, that regardless of our mistakes, we all agree to work and live together. He's chosen the wrong symbol to protest.
#6. Football is everyone's escape from work, the realities of life and well, this shit. I refuse to listen to anyone bringing politics and social issues to my sport. I'm not saying everyone should think this way, but it's MY choice.
#7. The dude threw 3 straight passes to Crabtree at the end of the Super Bowl at the Ravens best corner. How smart could he be? OK, that was me interjecting football into his protest.
#8. Stop hating on cops. It's another false narrative.
#9. This ain't 1950 when real oppression took place. Today's protesters have no clue what real oppression looks like. Rebel without a cause...
#10. Instead of taking the easy way out and kneeling, do something real. Like go refuse to sit in the back of the bus. Well, no one would care.

Last edited:
#1. The protest is to broad. "We're oppressed"? How?
#2 .The protest is based on a false narrative. It's blacks killing blacks in the inner cities. THAT is the tragedy that needs to be protested.
#3. We have a black president, black AG and my city has a black mayor. When I look at politics around me it's all black. Who is oppressed?
#4. Sorry, but a rich athlete who lives in a mansion, drives fast cars and can go where ever he wants is not a convincing spokesperson for the "oppressed".
#5. The flag is supposed to represent unity, that regardless of our mistakes, we all agree to work and live together. He's chosen the wrong symbol to protest.
#6. Football is everyone's escape from work, the realities of life and well, this shit. I refuse to listen to anyone bringing politics and social issues to my sport. I'm not saying everyone should think this way, but it's MY choice.
#7. The dude threw 3 straight passed to Crabtree at the end of the Super Bowl at the Ravens best corner. How smart could he be? OK, that was interjecting football into his protest.
#8. Stop hating on cops. It's another false narrative.
#9. This ain't 1950 when real oppression took place. Today's protesters have no clues what real oppression looks like.
#10. Instead of taking the easy way out and kneeling, do something real. Like go refuse to sit in the back of the bus. Well, no one would care.
Damn, Fang!

Great Post!

Almost makes me want to take back all those things I been saying about you!

The American flag that everyone salutes is the corporate banner of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters is the "District of Columbia" and not any different than Wal-Mart.
Dale, are you seriously saying that there is no appreciable difference between the Republic that our Founding Fathers established and Walmart?

Seriously?

Please, dont make me lose all fucking respect for you, dude.

Forum List

Back