I'll admit, I am not a huge baseball fan.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
The game has great nuances, but it is just too slow for Me. Often, for games (days) at a time.

However, there are things to baseball that when watched in sequence, can showcase the excitement of baseball.

I give you one such sequence.

The game has great nuances, but it is just too slow for Me. Often, for games (days) at a time.

However, there are things to baseball that when watched in sequence, can showcase the excitement of baseball.

I give you one such sequence.

Thank you so much for that clip. Like you, I find baseball moves too slow, more an NBA fan. But there is little more beautiful than a throw from the outfield to the plate. One of my fondest memories is my oldest son was a throw from centerfield to home on a sacrifice fly attempt in little league. The throw was so accurate that it was a dead on strike, and no bounce, just sheer heat delivered from deep centerfield., The umpire was so amazed that it took him a few seconds to make the call. Actually, the whole crowd was breathless for those few seconds. The double play is perhaps the only thing that is more impressive.

Thank you so much for that clip. Like you, I find baseball moves too slow, more an NBA fan. But there is little more beautiful than a throw from the outfield to the plate. One of my fondest memories is my oldest son was a throw from centerfield to home on a sacrifice fly attempt in little league. The throw was so accurate that it was a dead on strike, and no bounce, just sheer heat delivered from deep centerfield., The umpire was so amazed that it took him a few seconds to make the call. Actually, the whole crowd was breathless for those few seconds. The double play is perhaps the only thing that is more impressive.
If he caught the fly ball, that WAS a double play. lol

Did the runner on third stop for a burger and fries on the way home?

Forum List

Back