Ilhan Omar: Americans Are Treating Me Like A 'Suspect' After 9-11

Radical Islam? Have you looked at her platform and voting record?

Good. She's more than a suspect. She's a co-conspirator perpetrator of radical Islamism which is criminal in nature. I think it’s perfectly rational to consider this America-hating scumbag to be a threat to the USA. The founders damn sure never wanted Muslims in this country. Her actions are proof why they didn't.

Ilhan Omar Accuses Americans of Treating Her Like a 'Suspect' After 9/11

She has alot of nerve referring to me as a "fellow American".

That's bullshit.

Good. She's more than a suspect. She's a co-conspirator perpetrator of radical Islamism which is criminal in nature. I think it’s perfectly rational to consider this America-hating scumbag to be a threat to the USA. The founders damn sure never wanted Muslims in this country. Her actions are proof why they didn't.

That woman disgusts me

Me too, and I actually like women. :laugh:

That's bullshit.
Amen. I hate when she says "we" when referring to Americans. She's a typical militant Muslim plant.

That's bullshit.
Amen. I hate when she says "we" when referring to Americans. She's a typical militant Muslim plant.

100% agreed. Omar in no way represents me, or my country. The fact that she somehow was elected to Congress should be an embarrassment to those who helped put her in office.

Forum List

Back