What will the ignorati MSM/Dems do when they see Trump's tax returns are acceptable?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Big NEWS! Trump has to show 8 years of income taxes.

Let's see.. Trump according to this article..
The $916 Million Loss Hiding in Trump's Tax Returns
The New York Times has reportedly obtained portions of the nominee’s 1995 federal filings, which show a staggering loss.
What Was Hiding in Trump's 1995 Tax Returns? A $916 Million Loss

Staggering! And perfectly acceptable and done by others... so why is Trump different?

Trump's taxes are meaningless, even though the Democrats think they're going to find some massive revelation.

I'd be more concerned about seeing some of those Democrat's tax returns. That's where the real dishonesty is.

Democrats know Trump is twice as honest on his income taxes as Pelosi or Schumer. I bet Pelosi writes her facelift off. But this isn't about reality. It's about Democrats that stand for nothing, doing the only thing they can to beat Trump. They don't stand a chance on the issues so all they can do is attack and muddy Trump's reputation. It's just funny to watch how far incompetent Democrats will go to make up for their ignoramity

What will the ignorati MSM/Dems do when they see Trump's tax returns are acceptable?

Apologize - and then impeach his criminal ass!

No, admit it: You'll just cover up your putrid accusations like a cat covering up its shit on the floor, and move on to the next perceived "outrage."

Want to know how I know you people like the back of my hand? I used to be one of you, that's how.

Forum List

Back