IL Striving to Be CA or the Tax Queens!

A 75% increase in income taxes!!! IN and WS are licking their lips with corporate tax increase!

A taxing plan we hear about too late - DailyHerald.com
state income tax, from 3 percent to 5.25 percent, a $1-per-pack cigarette tax increase

Democrat lawmakers push 75% state income tax increase - Chicago Tribune
The rate businesses pay would jump from 4.8 percent to 8.4 percent.

IL already has the highest sales tax in the country! Doesn't matter that Perwinkle SOLE point she ran on was that she was going to repeal the sale tax immediately. That is all the BITCH said. Then she won and what did the bitch say the next day, "I never said I would repeal it right away, I have a lot of other things to take care of first!" Come again? All you ran on was repealing the tax, so that you could counter the Republican pledge. Now you won and you tell us to fuck ourselves.

Not to mention we already have some of the highest property, gas and utility taxes in the country! This state sucks!

I'm so glad I left that fucking place. Considering the vast resourses and open land these idiots WANT to beat Ca to the bottom of despair.

And it you live in Chicago? pfft well why to you think they passed the strictest gun laws in America?

Well all of this is great news for
Indiana
Michagan
Missuri
and Kentucky

Maybe you can charge an inport tax.

What happened with all the river boat gambling? That was supposed to save the state.

A 75% increase in income taxes!!! IN and WS are licking their lips with corporate tax increase!

A taxing plan we hear about too late - DailyHerald.com
state income tax, from 3 percent to 5.25 percent, a $1-per-pack cigarette tax increase

Democrat lawmakers push 75% state income tax increase - Chicago Tribune
The rate businesses pay would jump from 4.8 percent to 8.4 percent.

IL already has the highest sales tax in the country! Doesn't matter that Perwinkle SOLE point she ran on was that she was going to repeal the sale tax immediately. That is all the BITCH said. Then she won and what did the bitch say the next day, "I never said I would repeal it right away, I have a lot of other things to take care of first!" Come again? All you ran on was repealing the tax, so that you could counter the Republican pledge. Now you won and you tell us to fuck ourselves.

Not to mention we already have some of the highest property, gas and utility taxes in the country! This state sucks!

I'm so glad I left that fucking place. Considering the vast resourses and open land these idiots WANT to beat Ca to the bottom of despair.

And it you live in Chicago? pfft well why to you think they passed the strictest gun laws in America?

I live in a suburb of Chicago! We passed the gun law because liberals always things gun control stops criminals from getting guns. However, gun control laws usually keeps the law abiding citizen from having guns and keeps the criminals well stocked!

I live in a suburb of Chicago! We passed the gun law because liberals always things gun control stops criminals from getting guns. However, gun control laws usually keeps the law abiding citizen from having guns and keeps the criminals well stocked!

Tell that to Daly....Obama's new henchman.....

....many strong similarities between Chicago and Obama's "changed" America....

I have customers all over the country (some in Canada and some overseas). I have a few right here in Chicago. My C Corp customers who I know are making a profit have informed me of address changes to Indiana. They say between this 4.8% to 11% (I have been told you have to apply for a tax reduction to get to the 8.4%) Corporate Tax increase (making IL the highest in the world) and all the Chicago taxes, they have had enough!

I think they will pass it, since this is after all this is Chicago! Backdoor deals and strong arm tactics is the Chicago way. It's politics at its worst!

Clout St: Illinois House leaves town without voting on income-tax hike
SPRINGFIELD --- House lawmakers left town today without voting on a major income-tax increase as doubts emerged about whether there's enough support to pass it.

“The votes aren’t here in the House yet,” said Rep. Frank Mautino, D-Spring Valley, a House budget expert. “There’s not 60 votes.”

House Speaker Michael Madigan has not commented on the proposal yet, but was expected to meet with Gov. Pat Quinn behind closed doors today to fine-tune the plan

As of Dec its 9.6, which is 37th in the country. High unemployment, what is the Dimocrats solution, raise taxes and give business more incentive to leave!

The people of Illinois clearly want this or they wouldn't have voted for it. The situation Illinois is in should come as no surprise. Like California, both states are controlled by the far left and as a result are dying due to failed 19th century Marxist economics.

If anything, strict gun laws do the opposite of the touchy feely do it cuz it feels good now party.

pfft

Check the great success of the Australian gun laws. I think violent crime went up 85% (if I recall) after guns were confiscated and or put in triple combo safes.

As of Dec its 9.6, which is 37th in the country. High unemployment, what is the Dimocrats solution, raise taxes and give business more incentive to leave!

The people of Illinois clearly want this or they wouldn't have voted for it. The situation Illinois is in should come as no surprise. Like California, both states are controlled by the far left and as a result are dying due to failed 19th century Marxist economics.

Wait until the Corporation exodus from the highest corporation taxing place on PLANET FUCKING EARTH!!! Then douche bag fucking libtards will say where are the jobs, why did President Bush do this to us. Next election the Dimocrats will say Republicans are racist Latinos, with Traitor Luis Gutierrez saying how we need to be nicer to illegal immigrant, Blacks won't pay attention to politics and will just for for the Dimocrat rep and the liberals in Chicago will impose their failed policies of stupidity on the rest of the state!

IL was in trouble before, but now we are fucked!

Forum List

Back