Ike Knew How To Throw A Parade!

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The snowflakes weeping and clutching their pearls about Trump's couple tanks might want to see how the nation felt about showcasing our military power back in 1957....Hey Kamala, soldiers, assault rifles, and yes..... that's a nuclear missile. :ack-1:

This IS a real PRIDE parade. Especially, compared to those clowns sodomites parades which they love to call "pride parades" but are nothing but embarrassing to all the mankind.

Good job, Mr. Trump, raising more patriotism in his country.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This IS a real PRIDE parade. Especially, compared to those clowns sodomites parades which they love to call "pride parades" but are nothing but embarrassing .

Good job, Mr. Trump, raising more patriotism in his country.

Nobody called Ike a "dictator"....the nation remembered real dictators after WW2.

Eisenhower participated in many points of US (mlitary) history; he was even present at the break-up of the Bonus Army camps. On his way out the door, just mere days before my birth, Eisenhower warned the American people of the very monster he himself helped to create. I often wondered why Eisenhower mentioned this when he was leaving public office, and not before. Ike must have been conflicted. At least Ike served his nation & he deserved a parade. Private Bone Spurs? Not so much.

• Banned
Eisenhower participated in many points of US (mlitary) history; he was even present at the break-up of the Bonus Army camps. On his way out the door, just mere days before my birth, Eisenhower warned the American people of the very monster he himself helped to create. I often wondered why Eisenhower mentioned this when he was leaving public office, and not before. Ike must have been conflicted. At least Ike served his nation & he deserved a parade. Private Bone Spurs? Not so much.

Ike starved to death ten thousand Nazi POWs, asshole....one of many things you don't know about the man....or men in general.

• Banned
This thread was moved to "History" because it was deemed "not current"....how much more "current" does the comparison to Trump's event get than TODAY?

Ike starved to death ten thousand Nazi POWs, asshole....one of many things you don't know about the man....or men in general.

whats-your-point-S.gif

''he helped create''????!!!! = bullshit
hahahahahah

The outrage on the left about President Trump's parade quickly fizzled out. This is the history forum and if you go back to WW2 every freaking thing in American social life during WW2 was about the Military and the war effort but FDR was a democrat.

The outrage on the left about President Trump's parade quickly fizzled out. This is the history forum and if you go back to WW2 every freaking thing in American social life during WW2 was about the Military and the war effort but FDR was a democrat.

You compare WWII to current times = funny.

I just gave you a 'funny'; but I'm not stalking anyone.
Would you like six 'funnys' within 24 hours?
You could report me then!!!

I didn't realize we were in the middle of WWIII.

Need I remind you that this is the history forum and not the political forum? We have the option to consider history and examine historical events and people. I don't consider it funny at all and I don't take offense at displays of ignorance.

Need I remind you that this is the history forum and not the political forum? We have the option to consider history and examine historical events and people. I don't consider it funny at all and I don't take offense at displays of ignorance.

Need I remind you that the OP & yourself BOTH dragged POLITICS into the thread & the history forum.

Grow the fuck up & get you a wet blanket to cry on.

Need I remind you that the OP & yourself BOTH dragged POLITICS into the thread & the history forum.

Grow the fuck up & get you a wet blanket to cry on.
Now the "F" word comes out. Lefties may be ignorant but they are predictable.

Forum List

Back