Ihop manager slams one of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

You will click on it, and you will see exactly what you are expecting to see. Those people pretty much all act the same. Their instincts, other than stealing, is to throw things.

Should have picked our own cotton instead of bringing those ferals here. We deserve this.

You will click on it, and you will see exactly what you are expecting to see. Those people pretty much all act the same. Their instincts, other than stealing, is to throw things.

Should have picked our own cotton instead of bringing those ferals here. We deserve this.

Kind of like monkeys .

What does kids' having a brawl inside an IHOP have to do with picking cotton? This looks like the off-campus bar that we used to go to when I was an undergrad. Check out some of our better riots:

The 25 Biggest College Campus Riots of All Time2. Michigan State Fans Mob After Loss

But thanks for the video. A former boss of mine got me hooked on the EastEnders, and I always was a fan of that gorgeous Sean Slater. Your video brought up some great EastEnders stuff that made my morning!

who is these people?

What does kids' having a brawl inside an IHOP have to do with picking cotton? This looks like the off-campus bar that we used to go to when I was an undergrad. Check out some of our better riots:

The 25 Biggest College Campus Riots of All Time2. Michigan State Fans Mob After Loss

But thanks for the video. A former boss of mine got me hooked on the EastEnders, and I always was a fan of that gorgeous Sean Slater. Your video brought up some great EastEnders stuff that made my morning!

Regressives always play pretend when confronted with unpleasant troofs.

who is these people?

And just what are your "unpleasant troofs"?

IMHO, that manager should NOT have made that comment.

If he accepts that job, then he should do the best that he can under the circumstances or quit.

He should not make rude statements about the patrons, who are responsible for his having a job.

I know a teacher who once taught in a junior high school where many students were, well, less than cooperative.

But if anyone expected him to make disparaging remarks about those students' background, they were disappointed.

He would say something like, "They make my paycheck possible. So I am morally bound not to badmouth them."

What he did do was to eventually get a transfer to a school with students of a different background.

Last edited:

If he accepts that job, then he should do the best that he can under the circumstances or quit.

He should not make rude statements about the patrons, who are responsible for his having a job.

I know a teacher who once taught in a junior high school where many students were, well, less than cooperative.

But if anyone expected him to make disparaging remarks about those students' background, they were disappointed.

He would say something like, "They make my paycheck possible. So I am morally bound not to badmouth them."

What he did do was to eventually get a transfer to a school with students of a different background.

What telling a rowdy table to hold it down at 1am. Yes that is the manager's job.

Walking on eggshells I see.

who is these people?

Now the troll attempts to bait. Will it become a master bater?

who is these people?

What does kiunds' having a brawl inside an IHOP have to do with picking cotton? This looks like the off-campus bar that we used to go to when I was an undergrad. Check out some of our better riots:

Somebody rated my post as "funny" when I asked you what "unpleasant troofs" you were talking about, so help me out here and answer my question.

was it a black guy that stuffed you into your locker in high school?

the first time i mean

:lol:

you're an embarrassment to my race

who is these people?

What does kiunds' having a brawl inside an IHOP have to do with picking cotton? This looks like the off-campus bar that we used to go to when I was an undergrad. Check out some of our better riots:

Somebody rated my post as "funny" when I asked you what "unpleasant troofs" you were talking about, so help me out here and answer my question.
I don't answer trolls questions. All you want to do is keep on trolling and spew more troll BS crap!

was it a black guy that stuffed you into your locker in high school?

the first time i mean

:lol:

you're an embarrassment to my race

What race is that, you pathetic presumptive racist piece of shit?

who is these people?

I don't answer trolls questions. All you want to do is keep on trolling and spew more troll BS crap!
I asked you a simple question about something that you, yourself, brought up, something that was very vague and nebulous, in response to a post that was not directed at you. You seem like a gutless wonder, unable to defend your statements in plain English. How does this make me a troll? You right-wingers make assertions and implications that you never explain. If I, or others, are "confronted by unpleasant troofs," exactly what are they?

I love the "you just aren't aware of the truth" assertions, which are never followed up by anything factual. Are right-wingers that intellectually bereft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back