Ignoring the threat

Originally posted by jimnyc
Ok, fine. I might suggest you start following the rules if you intend on staying here.

i dont even think ive read them, ill try to provide link in future

Originally posted by modman
I did'nt think so.

So why do you claim Clinton did so much more in trying to capture Bin Laden, yet you refuse to answer the question? How can you dispute Clinton's own words?

So why do you claim Clinton did so much more in trying to capture Bin Laden, yet you refuse to answer the question? How can you dispute Clinton's own words?

Don't you think bin laden knew Clinton was after him after lobbing missiles at him? I see him on video looking over his shoulder when he thinks he hears a missile or something coming in at him. What did Bush do to put fear in him prior to 9/11?

So where is the link that she actually said that war was imminent while seeking a peaceful solution, is it from the so-called "bipartisan 9/11 commission? If so they are not so bipartisan are they? McCain? He might as well be a Demo. This is nothing but a shady witch hunt with these people desperately needing somebody to blame.

Here is where they should look, Bubba Clinton. These people did all the entry into the country and the bulk of the planning on his watch. If he hadn't been busy getting his knob polished and looting the White House maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Condi Rice is innocent until further notice.

Don't you think bin laden knew Clinton was after him after lobbing missiles at him? I see him on video looking over his shoulder when he thinks he hears a missile or something coming in at him. What did Bush do to put fear in him prior to 9/11?

That wasn't the question. He turned down an offer to have him turned over. That completely contradicts what you stated about his efforts to go after him. Why did he turn him down if he was doing so much more?

And what video is this? Do you have access to video that nobody else does? Were you hanging with OBL and Jihad Johnny?

Originally posted by OCA
So where is the link that she actually said that war was imminent while seeking a peaceful solution, is it from the so-called "bipartisan 9/11 commission? If so they are not so bipartisan are they? McCain? He might as well be a Demo. This is nothing but a shady witch hunt with these people desperately needing somebody to blame.

Here is where they should look, Bubba Clinton. These people did all the entry into the country and the bulk of the planning on his watch. If he hadn't been busy getting his knob polished and looting the White House maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Condi Rice is innocent until further notice.

Yea if McCain is a Republican then you can have Zell Miller in return. Dont get me started on imminent. So many more words were used to convey the meaning. I think the mojority of blame goes to Bush though. Yea it all comes back to Bill's dick. Thats all you guys have.

That wasn't the question. He turned down an offer to have him turned over. That completely contradicts what you stated about his efforts to go after him. Why did he turn him down if he was doing so much more?

Did the sudans want something in return maybe?

Bubba was in dereliction of duty his whole last term. 3 FRIGGIN OFFERS TO HAVE OBL TURNED OVER FROM SUDAN! Bubba has to have committed a crime somewhere in there. At the very least the blood is on his hands.

Did the sudans want something in return maybe?

You tell me. Don't beat around the Bush, give me a convincing arguemnt as to why it was beneficial for Clinton to turn down the offer.

Originally posted by OCA
Bubba was in dereliction of duty his whole last term. 3 FRIGGIN OFFERS TO HAVE OBL TURNED OVER FROM SUDAN! Bubba has to have committed a crime somewhere in there. At the very least the blood is on his hands.

Whos hands? Happened on Bush's watch did'nt it?

Forum List

Back