Ignorant Trump Whines about Late Night Television

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Trump wants "anti-Trump" late-night television hosts to give Republicans "equal" screen time on their shows.’

Trump: Republicans Should Get Equal Time on Late-Night TV

Trump truly is a moron.

To be accurate and truthful about the failed Trump ‘administration’ is not to be ‘anti-Trump’ – it’s to be accurate and truthful about the fact that Trump is wrong on the issues, and the fact that Trump is incompetent and unfit to be president.

The late night hosts should continue on their anti Trump tirades. They are now reaching the tipping point and should be shoved over the edge. Trey Parker and Matt Stone have announced an end of Trump bashing for South Park, they are bored. Bruce Springsteen also said no more Trump, he senses the public's attention is beginning to turn. So let the Trump bashing continue. They will turn into another Lenny Bruce.

Trump keeps giving them material, Believe me

Kimmel's Santa is Dead routine was pretty funny the other night.

‘Trump wants "anti-Trump" late-night television hosts to give Republicans "equal" screen time on their shows.’

Trump truly is a moron.

To be accurate and truthful about the failed Trump ‘administration’ is not to be ‘anti-Trump’ – it’s to be accurate and truthful about the fact that Trump is wrong on the issues, and the fact that Trump is incompetent and unfit to be president.

No the real MORONS are those who believe this ANTI TRUMP bs which are nothing but lies and the Trump haters are so low on the intelligence level they can't figure that out. An attack on Trump anyway they can. Grow a brain .

Trump truly is a moron.

No the real MORONS are those who believe this ANTI TRUMP bs which are nothing but lies and the Trump haters are so low on the intelligence level they can't figure that out. An attack on Trump anyway they can. Grow a brain .
Snowflake implosion

I have no idea what they are saying since I don't watch TV and haven't watch late night talk shows since Johnny Carson..He gave the president's hell several of them, no matter who they were....So it's nothing new...Except them presidents could take it and smile without getting their thumbs tied in anger and frustration while tweeting..

Thank you Donald J. Trump for beating the Hildabeast!

Kind of makes me tear up.

These hosts can say anything they want knowing that they will never be challenged. No matter how vile or profane they get the left will smile and nod and agree "It's all true".

I have no idea what they are saying since I don't watch TV and haven't watch late night talk shows since Johnny Carson..He gave the president's hell several of them, no matter who they were....So it's nothing new...Except them presidents could take it and smile without getting their thumbs tied in anger and frustration while tweeting..
I most definitely get where you are coming from here. Our leader should just be glad that anything is said at all period because it is better than absolutely nothing, but if they are going to do nothing but whine and complain about his every move, why can't he return whatever it is that they choose to spew in his direction first?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, if they don't want him in the game, why do they continue to show him how to play it?

Forum List

Back