Ignorance was bliss - 'Putin’s Doomsday Machine'

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Putin’s Doomsday Machine

"On Nov. 9, President Vladimir Putin attended a meeting in Sochi on the state of the Russian defense industry. He gave a pretty boring speech about defeating U.S. missile defenses to some pretty bored-looking generals.

But there was one aspect of the event that was downright terrifying. Russian television cameras caught a page in a briefing book describing the development of a new nuclear weapons system called Status-6.

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 11.44.56 AM

It’s nothing less than an underwater drone designed to carry a thermonuclear weapon into foreign ports. If detonated, Status-6 would be capable of dousing cities like New York in massive amounts of radioactive fallout.

At the risk of understating things, this project is bat-shit crazy. It harkens back to the most absurd moments of the Cold War, when nuclear strategists followed the logic of deterrence over the cliff and into the abyss. For his part, Putin seems positively nostalgic.

The Russian government reacted to the broadcast of the briefing-book images as if a major security breach had occurred. The offending footage was edited out of future broadcasts, and when asked about the incident, a Russian presidential spokesperson said: “Indeed, some secrets hit the camera lens, so were subsequently removed. We hope that in the future this will not happen again.”"

rest at link, if prone to panic, stop reading here.

Well, since I have already served in the military, and retired from the military - it's time for people like you to get some skin in the game and enlist. Our brave men and women currently serving under this joke (Obama) of a regime certainly need a rest, and the United States surely needs the cannon fodder. People of your ilk (cowering behind a keyboard) will do nicely. Enjoy your tour(s) of duty. Thanks for your service.

That's crazy. But I'm sure Obama is on it.

Jokes aside....Obama is a clown. Total disaster.

I trust the men and women who protect us. Whether it's law enforcement here or military outside the border. I'm certain that our military and CIA are working very hard behind the scenes doing damage control and taking steps to ensure Obama cannot completely destroy this nation.

A water drone with a nuke? Sounds like some cool James Bond shit. I bet our Navy developed a defense to it 20 years ago that's probably classified. Unless Hilary emailed it out to everyone....I'm sure our defense secrets against this are good to go.

Well, since I have already served in the military, and retired from the military - it's time for people like you to get some skin in the game and enlist. Our brave men and women currently serving under this joke (Obama) of a regime certainly need a rest, and the United States surely needs the cannon fodder. People of your ilk (cowering behind a keyboard) will do nicely. Enjoy your tour(s) of duty. Thanks for your service.

Wanna compare dd-214s sometime bitch? Quit fucking yourself up assuming.

Putin’s Doomsday Machine

"On Nov. 9, President Vladimir Putin attended a meeting in Sochi on the state of the Russian defense industry. He gave a pretty boring speech about defeating U.S. missile defenses to some pretty bored-looking generals.

But there was one aspect of the event that was downright terrifying. Russian television cameras caught a page in a briefing book describing the development of a new nuclear weapons system called Status-6.

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 11.44.56 AM

It’s nothing less than an underwater drone designed to carry a thermonuclear weapon into foreign ports. If detonated, Status-6 would be capable of dousing cities like New York in massive amounts of radioactive fallout.

At the risk of understating things, this project is bat-shit crazy. It harkens back to the most absurd moments of the Cold War, when nuclear strategists followed the logic of deterrence over the cliff and into the abyss. For his part, Putin seems positively nostalgic.

The Russian government reacted to the broadcast of the briefing-book images as if a major security breach had occurred. The offending footage was edited out of future broadcasts, and when asked about the incident, a Russian presidential spokesperson said: “Indeed, some secrets hit the camera lens, so were subsequently removed. We hope that in the future this will not happen again.”"

rest at link, if prone to panic, stop reading here.

Or you could park a sub ten miles off your enemies coast and send 24 nuclear tipped Tridents.
I dont see the advantage really.

Wanna compare dd-214s sometime bitch? Quit fucking yourself up assuming.

Compare what? My sea-service vs. yours? Awards? Years served? Specifically, what do you want to compare? I am not interested in your RER4

Forum List

Back