IG blows the whistle on Trump: State Dept inspector general requests 'urgent' Ukraine briefing

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
This most likely means there has been the emergence of a large number of whistleblowers in addition to the original whistleblower.

The state department has been emasculated and evacuated by Trump leaving only a skeleton staff as those who could find a better job left as soon as they witnessed the desecration of the State Department by the Trump administration.

Donald Trump is tearing the fabric of government apart and turning it into warring partisan factions.

The GOP will suffer serious reverses in the coming elections for allowing this to happen.

State Dept inspector general requests 'urgent' Ukraine briefing on Capitol Hill

ByCONOR FINNEGANandKATHERINE FAULDERSOct 1, 2019, 5:36 PM ET

The State Department’s inspector general is expected to give an "urgent" briefing to staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News.

Details of the briefing, requested by Steve Linick, the inspector general at State, remain unknown. Linick is expected to meet with congressional staff in a secure location on Capitol Hill.

The unusual nature and timing of the briefing – during a congressional recess – suggests it may be connected to a recent intelligence community whistleblower allegation which describes, in part, the State Department’s role in coordinating interactions between Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, and Ukrainian officials.

The inspector general is the department's internal investigator and watchdog, and the office generally operates independently of the department's political leadership.

Rudy Giuliani, an attorney for President Donald Trump, addresses a gathering during a campaign event for Eddie Edwards, who is running for the U.S. Congress, in Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 1, 2018.more +

The State Department has faced criticism in recent weeks for connecting Giuliani to multiple Ukrainian officials about re-opening an investigation into for Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

The State Department's press office and the State Department's inspector general's office did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The committees expected to be part of the briefing did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Trump is the true whistleblower they've been trying to silence since he was elected..
But half of America has his back and there's nothing you or Adam Schiff , Nancy Pelosi or Robert DeNiro can do about it.

Here's your evening reality check.

Last edited:
This most likely means there has been the emergence of a large number of whistleblowers in addition to the original whistleblower.

The state department has been emasculated and evacuated by Trump leaving only a skeleton staff as those who could find a better job left as soon as they witnessed the desecration of the State Department by the Trump administration.

The State Department is positively infested with ruling class swamp reptiles....The notion that it has been "emasculated" is laughable delusion.

Donald Trump is tearing the fabric of government apart and turning it into warring partisan factions.
Considering the "fabric" it's currently cut from, we should be so lucky.

The rumors I'm hearing (no facts, no links, no confirmation, so don't ask) are that the state department legal counsel brought a whole bunch of whistleblower complaints that pompeo was supressing to the IG, and he wants to take them directly to congress because he fears they won't get there otherwise.

I have no idea how true it is, as I said it is a rumor I heard online.

The only thing urgent about this is to stop the continuous Sedition and Treason being perpetrated by the Democrats.

There is an existing treaty between the US and European nations establishing mutual law enforcement and investigative cooperation in investigating potential crimes, assistance initiated upon the request from one nation's leader to another.

This is exactly what the President did; yet, Democrats are intentionally falsely accusing the President of treason for executing an existing US treaty....because they don't like the fact that it involves their FORMER front-running 2020 Presidential candidate hopeful, Joe Biden.

This is 'Collusion Delusion 2.0 - Ukraine'. Intentionally making these accusations while fully being aware of this treaty is evidence of fraud, Sedition, treason...

It is 'URGENT' something is done to end this 3+ years of exposed treason by Democrats.

The GOP will suffer serious reverses in the coming elections for allowing this to happen.

The State Department’s inspector general is expected to give an "urgent" briefing to staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News.

Details of the briefing, requested by Steve Linick, the inspector general at State, remain unknown. Linick is expected to meet with congressional staff in a secure location on Capitol Hill.

The unusual nature and timing of the briefing – during a congressional recess – suggests it may be connected to a recent intelligence community whistleblower allegation which describes, in part, the State Department’s role in coordinating interactions between Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, and Ukrainian officials.

The inspector general is the department's internal investigator and watchdog, and the office generally operates independently of the department's political leadership.

Rudy Giuliani, an attorney for President Donald Trump, addresses a gathering during a campaign event for Eddie Edwards, who is running for the U.S. Congress, in Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 1, 2018.more +

The State Department has faced criticism in recent weeks for connecting Giuliani to multiple Ukrainian officials about re-opening an investigation into for Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

The State Department's press office and the State Department's inspector general's office did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The committees expected to be part of the briefing did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

LOL, “whistleblowers”. In other words deep state spies that have to undermine the President and violate executive privilege.

The State Department is positively infested with ruling class swamp reptiles....The notion that it has been "emasculated" is laughable delusion.

Considering the "fabric" it's currently cut from, we should be so lucky.
Trump appointed this State Department IG.

So let's claim "Deep State" again! You'll find it on page two of the Trump playbook. You won't find defense in there. Just smear the messenger, distraction and "Deep State".

Tiresome.

Obama filled the State Department with criminals and corrupt officials....and Trump has been getting rid of them.
So they think they can hide behind the whistleblower statute.

Some people call this cleaning house.

The rumors I'm hearing (no facts, no links, no confirmation, so don't ask) are that the state department legal counsel brought a whole bunch of whistleblower complaints that pompeo was supressing to the IG, and he wants to take them directly to congress because he fears they won't get there otherwise.

Maybe they need to create sanctuary cities for whistleblowers.

Apparently the left thinks this new tactic is going to work...because Russian Collusion failed.
I think what it will end up doing is accelerating the turnover of the State Department, the FBI, and the Intelligence Community.

The traitors will be flushed out and exposed. They think they can hide behind this ridiculous whistleblower thing.
What it amounts to is people being charged with obstruction and harboring fugitives.

But second-hand rumors from a anonymous "whistleblower" are totally credible.

Hack much?

But second-hand rumors from a anonymous "whistleblower" are totally credible.

Hack much?
Keep up son, the whistleblower had first hand knowledge.

So...

Turns out to be nothing. Rudy's papers. The demented ramblings of a confused old conspiracy theorist.

Forum List

Back