IfOswald was framed - they did a helluva good job

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Lots of peopeplewanted to see Kenedy dead -thats a given

But Oswald beat them to it - on his own.....................

case closed

You're right, the case was closed on November 25, 1963, the day our late president was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia and one day after Oswald was silenced forever. It was closed by the White House, the FBI and the Justice Department.

Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumour and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

My biggest question about the whole Oswald theory is this...... Assuming that Oswald was able to pull off one of the greatest feats in shooting history; a feat which has never (to my knowledge) been able to be repeated, even by some of the best marksmen in the world; How the hell did he do it with a non-functional rifle?

I've done a bit of reading on the Kennedy assassination, and I cannot remember where I read it, but it is my understanding that when the supposed assassination weapon was turned over to the United States Army for test firing they couldn't do it..... BECAUSE THE FIRING PIN WAS BROKEN. Now anyone with a little bit of firearms knowledge knows that a gun with a broken firing pin will not fire.

So, not only did Oswald supposedly pull off probably the greatest shooting feat of all time, he has to have done it with a non-functional rifle. That's a little beyond my ability to accept based on reason, common sense, and simple logic.

My biggest question about the whole Oswald theory is this...... Assuming that Oswald was able to pull off one of the greatest feats in shooting history; a feat which has never (to my knowledge) been able to be repeated, even by some of the best marksmen in the world; How the hell did he do it with a non-functional rifle?

I've done a bit of reading on the Kennedy assassination, and I cannot remember where I read it, but it is my understanding that when the supposed assassination weapon was turned over to the United States Army for test firing they couldn't do it..... BECAUSE THE FIRING PIN WAS BROKEN. Now anyone with a little bit of firearms knowledge knows that a gun with a broken firing pin will not fire.

So, not only did Oswald supposedly pull off probably the greatest shooting feat of all time, he has to have done it with a non-functional rifle. That's a little beyond my ability to accept based on reason, common sense, and simple logic.

I have never met a Marine that says he could not have made the shots that Oswald did.

Oswalds gun was test fired several times to match the bullets

I have never met a Marine that says he could not have made the shots that Oswald did.

I know one US Marine slogan is: The Few. The Proud.

I didn't know that 'The Few' means a Marine can make a bullet that enters a wound at a downward trajectory exit a wound 6" higher, which would then be a UPward trajectory, then continue on to the second victim, somehow regaining a downward trajectory, when the only substance between the two victims is air...

I didn't know that 'The Few' means a Marine can make a bullet that enters a wound at a downward trajectory exit a wound 6" higher, which would then be a UPward trajectory, then continue on to the second victim, somehow regaining a downward trajectory, when the only substance between the two victims is air...

So....your theory is that the bullet had an UPward trajectory moving up 6 inches over a distance of less than a foot

That would place the location of the shooter in the trunk of JFKs car

So....your theory is that the bullet had an UPward trajectory moving up 6 inches over a distance of less than a foot

No, it would only disprove the single bullet government hoax. The anterior neck wound that nicked the President's tie was altered by Dr. Malcolm Perry in at Parkland Memorial hospital when he performed a tracheotomy. He described the neck wound prior to the endotracheal tube procedure at a press conference shortly after the President's death.

PRESS CONFERENCE

PARKLAND MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
DALLAS, TEXAS
NOVEMBER 22, 1963
2:16 P.M. CST

QUESTION-
Were you in attendance when the President died?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
I was summoned to the Emergency Room shortly after the President was brought in, on an emergency basis, immediately after the President’s arrival. Upon reaching his side, I noted that he was in critical condition from a wound of the neck and of the head. Immediate resuscitative measures—

QUESTION-
Would you go slower?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
I noted he was in critical condition from the wound in the neck and the head.

QUESTION-
Could that be done by one shot?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
I cannot conjecture. I don’t know.

QUESTION-
A wound of the neck and of the—

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
—of the head. Immediate resuscitative measures were undertaken, and Dr. Kemp Clark, Professor of Neurosurgery, was summoned, along with several other members of the surgical and medical staff. They arrived immediately, but at this point the President’s condition did not allow complete resuscitation.

QUESTION-
What do you mean by "complete resuscitation"?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
He was critically ill and moribund at the time these measures were begun.

QUESTION-
Completely ill and what?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Moribund.

QUESTION-
What does that mean?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Near death.

QUESTION-
What was the word you used?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Moribund. Dr. Clark arrived thereafter, immediately.

QUESTION-
Could you tell us what resuscitative measures were attempted?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Assisted respiration.

QUESTION-
What is that?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Assisted respiration with oxygen and an anesthesia machine, passage of an endotracheal tube.

QUESTION-
Does that mean you stick it in?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Yes, place it in the trachea.

QUESTION-
Spell it for us, please.

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
E-n-d-o-t-r-a-c-h-e-a-l. A tracheostomy.

QUESTION-
Did they perform a tracheostomy?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Yes.

QUESTION-
Would you spell it?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
T-r-a-c-h-e-o-s-t-o-m-y.

QUESTION-
Can you describe his neck wound?

DR. KEMP CLARK-
I was busy with his head wound. I would like to ask the people took care of that part to describe that to you.

QUESTION-
What was the question?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
The neck wound, as visible on the patient, revealed a bullet hole almost in the mid line.

QUESTION-
What was that?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
A bullet hole almost in the mid line.

QUESTION-
Would you demonstrate?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
In the lower portion of the neck, in front.

QUESTION-
Can you demonstrate, Doctor, on your own neck?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Approximately here (indicating).

QUESTION-
Below the Adam’s apple?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
Below the Adam’s apple.

QUESTION-
Doctor, is it the assumption that it went through the head?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
That would be on conjecture on my part. There are two wounds, as Dr. Clark noted, one of the neck and one of the head. Whether they are directly related or related to two bullets, I cannot say.

QUESTION-
Where was the entrance wound?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
There was an entrance wound in the neck. As regards the one on the head, I cannot say.

QUESTION-
Which way was the bullet coming on the neck wound? At him?

DR. MALCOM PERRY-
It appeared to be coming at him.

Yeah, they never checked the trunk of the car for an assassin; I do remember a SS guy jumping onto the back of the car as it sped away...now THAT sounds suspicious..he must have saw John Malbo or the other dude there.

Either that or they made a mistake on the paperwork. I'm guessing the former since it is much harder, damn near impossible, nobody saw it, and makes no sense whatsoever.

lol

Yeah, they never checked the trunk of the car for an assassin; I do remember a SS guy jumping onto the back of the car as it sped away...now THAT sounds suspicious..he must have saw John Malbo or the other dude there.

Either that or they made a mistake on the paperwork. I'm guessing the former since it is much harder, damn near impossible, nobody saw it, and makes no sense whatsoever.

lol

I doubt it.

Making a mistake in the paper work is not a realistic explanation. The shooter in the trunk is the only reasonable explanation

They can when...

Someone misplaces the entrance wound on a drawing and...

Governor Connally's jumpseat is lower than Kennedy's seat...

so....your theory is that the bullet had an upward trajectory moving up 6 inches over a distance of less than a foot

that would place the location of the shooter in the trunk of jfks car

yeah, they never checked the trunk of the car for an assassin; i do remember a ss guy jumping onto the back of the car as it sped away...now that sounds suspicious..he must have saw john malbo or the other dude there.

Lol

i doubt it.

Making a mistake in the paper work is not a realistic explanation. The shooter in the trunk is the only reasonable explanation

commie propaganda.

:clap2:
Not only that but the scope was badly misalinged and the photos taken then show that the tree obstructed the view.also the FIRST rifle the police found in the book depository was a Mauser.a model not even close to what the mannlicher carcano looks like.and like he is REALLY going to wait till he gets off Houston street which is a MUCH better shot with no obstructed view and wait till he goes further away on Elm a much more difficult shot.:lol::lol:
"rolls on floor laughing."

so says the other disinfo agent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back