If zimmerman did not have a gun.

IF ZIMMERMAN DID NOT HAVE A GUN.

If Zimmerman did not have a gun Trayvon would be alive because Trayvon could not have beaten Zimmerman to death and because Zimmerman would have fought back. He probably would not have stalked and confronted Trayvon with “what are you doing around here” at all. Zimmerman had the right to posses a gun but did not have the right to carry a gun while on neighbor watch. If he was following Trayvon, he should have left he gun in the car. Beside he was a “self appointed neighborhood watchmen.” Because he did have a gun he knew he could use it if he provoked Trayvon into reacting and attacking him and he did. Shooting appears to be premeditated and racially profiled by Zimmerman’s own words. “They always get away” and “Shit he’s’ running.” Like he’s getting away and I cannot let that happen.
Justice Scalia said Constitution “outdated” and more gun control laws are needed. This is not the wild, wild west anymore. Lack conservative gun control laws allow guns to walk across the border and into Chicago and Oakland in the hands of gang bangers and in the homes of careless gun owners that allow guns in the home that kill 500 innocent children each year. It way past time to revisit gun control laws.

If Zimmerman didn't have a gun, he probably would have found another way of killing Trayvon.

Oh for God's sake. Hey liberals we get it. You don't want anyone to have guns.
no, we get it, we get that you conservatives want the james holmes', zimmermans, scott roeders, shelly shannons, jarred loughners all to have guns to shoot innocent people with.....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
didn't matter if he had one or not, imo. The problem stemmed from him not knowing how to use it.

I know he knew how to shoot it, etc, but I'm talking about what you do when you're armed and you see someone you're not too sure about. Do you

A) Call the cops and let them handle it or

B) Follow and murder the guy?

That's the reason this case pisses me off so much. HE. WAS. TOLD. NOT. TO. FOLLOW.

END OF STORY. It ends their. When the dispatch told him NOT TO FOLLOW it didn't matter he had a gun, it didn't matter he had a reason to have a gun, it didn't even matter that the guy he was following was sucpicous.

He was told to do something, and he did not do so. As a DIRECT result, an unarmed teen is dead.

So spin it however you guys want, I'm sticking with the bold.

no, we get it, we get that you conservatives want the james holmes', zimmermans, scott roeders, shelly shannons, jarred loughners all to have guns to shoot innocent people with.....:eusa_whistle:

Those people would have gotten ahold of guns no matter what the laws were! It's only the innocent people that would have a problem getting them to protect themselves.....
More gun laws will only protect the criminals.

didn't matter if he had one or not, imo. The problem stemmed from him not knowing how to use it.

I know he knew how to shoot it, etc, but I'm talking about what you do when you're armed and you see someone you're not too sure about. Do you

A) Call the cops and let them handle it or

B) Follow and murder the guy?

That's the reason this case pisses me off so much. HE. WAS. TOLD. NOT. TO. FOLLOW.

END OF STORY. It ends their. When the dispatch told him NOT TO FOLLOW it didn't matter he had a gun, it didn't matter he had a reason to have a gun, it didn't even matter that the guy he was following was sucpicous.

He was told to do something, and he did not do so. As a DIRECT result, an unarmed teen is dead.

So spin it however you guys want, I'm sticking with the bold.

It's not that anyone's necessarily spinning anything. You're assuming that your premise (that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon after being told not to) is absolute. What proof do you have that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon after the police told him to stop? Personally, I've been waiting to hear about evidence supporting or detracting from this theory since the onset of the media blitz, and as yet I have not. My request for this evidence is honest.

If, however, you do not have evidence of this, your argument is pure speculation. I don't have faith in much, least of all speculation based in political dogma.

If Zimmerman did not have a gun Trayvon would be alive because Trayvon could not have beaten Zimmerman to death and because Zimmerman would have fought back. He probably would not have stalked and confronted Trayvon with “what are you doing around here” at all. Zimmerman had the right to posses a gun but did not have the right to carry a gun while on neighbor watch. If he was following Trayvon, he should have left he gun in the car. Beside he was a “self appointed neighborhood watchmen.” Because he did have a gun he knew he could use it if he provoked Trayvon into reacting and attacking him and he did. Shooting appears to be premeditated and racially profiled by Zimmerman’s own words. “They always get away” and “Shit he’s’ running.” Like he’s getting away and I cannot let that happen.
Justice Scalia said Constitution “outdated” and more gun control laws are needed. This is not the wild, wild west anymore. Lack conservative gun control laws allow guns to walk across the border and into Chicago and Oakland in the hands of gang bangers and in the homes of careless gun owners that allow guns in the home that kill 500 innocent children each year. It way past time to revisit gun control laws.

If Zimmerman had not had a gun he would not have had the balls to be out there in the first place.

That statement doesn't even apply to me.
sure it does, it was a 'general' statement about what conservatives must want, just as the statement you made on what liberals must want...

:tongue:

Wrong, if zimmerman didn't have a gun he would potentially be dead from Martin repeatedly slamming zimmerman's head into the ground.

I can debate hypotheticals all day long :lol:

Wrong, if zimmerman didn't have a gun he would potentially be dead from Martin repeatedly slamming zimmerman's head into the ground.

10-1 zimmerman would not have followed him outside of his car, without the gun....trayvon would have had no concerns over this guy stalking him, the skittles and trayvon would have made it home safely.

10-1 zimmerman would not have followed him outside of his car, without the gun....trayvon would have had no concerns over this guy stalking him, the skittles and trayvon would have made it home safely.

Lol!

1000-1 Predator would whoop Wolverine's ass!

Gotta go with Plymco's take on this: how it might have gone otherwise is a pretty f'in stupid thing to be arguing in the first place.

IF Zimmerman did not have a gun, he would be dead like any other white guy who didn't have a gun.

If George Zimmerman had not stalked Trayvon Martin and did not have a gun, then Trayvon Martin would be alive today and nothing would have happened to simpleton George Zimmerman.

If trayvon had kept running when zimmerman lost him.... and not come back .... none of this would have happened.

Did they catch the guy who switched out your brain with a ball of shit?

I doubt Zimmerman gave any consideration to the fact he had a gun when he, without a thought, jumped out of his car. And, so what if he did... Zimmerman still used the gun in self-defense against a thug who attacked him.

That statement doesn't even apply to me.
sure it does, it was a 'general' statement about what conservatives must want, just as the statement you made on what liberals must want...

:tongue:

Not when you put the word 'you' in front of it.

Did they catch the guy who switched out your brain with a ball of shit?

I doubt Zimmerman gave any consideration to the fact he had a gun when he, without a thought, jumped out of his car. And, so what if he did... Zimmerman still used the gun in self-defense against a thug who attacked him.
We don't know that yet...it's possible, but we only have the media reports which have not been fully accurate....we will know when the trial is over.

May I borrow your Crystal Ball, or have the phone number to the Psychic network you are using? How about you revisit rationality?

And if your uncle had been plumbed a little differently, he might have been your aunt, no? We weren't there, we are NOT, any of us, mind readers, and we don't even have all the facts. This will be decided in a court of law, where it belongs; not in the streets, and not on this board.ENOUGH!

Forum List

Back