If zimmerman did not have a gun.

IF Zimmerman did not have a gun, he would be dead like any other white guy who didn't have a gun.

If George Zimmerman had not stalked Trayvon Martin and did not have a gun, then Trayvon Martin would be alive today and nothing would have happened to simpleton George Zimmerman.

If trayvon had kept running when zimmerman lost him.... and not come back .... none of this would have happened.

I don't think he did come back. I think Zimmerman followed him.

If George Zimmerman had not stalked Trayvon Martin and did not have a gun, then Trayvon Martin would be alive today and nothing would have happened to simpleton George Zimmerman.

If trayvon had kept running when zimmerman lost him.... and not come back .... none of this would have happened.

So your whole hypothetical argument is based on a hunch?

Haha, no, that wasn't a trick question. I didn't notice quite how obvious the answer to that was until after I typed it up :lol:

Trayvon was shot where Zimmerman earlier told police Trayvon was. That fact dictates that Trayvon made the decision to come back and confront Zimmerman rather than leave the area.

That you don't accept something so clear - and consistent with all the other evidence - tells me that you're a racist shithead who doesn't really care whether or not Zimmerman shot in self-defense. Indeed, you're a Liberal.

And 911 agent told George Zimmerman "we don't need you to do that ..." and urged Zimmerman to stop stalking Trayvon Martin.[/B]

According to Zimmerman, he did stop following Martin and headed to meet the police only to have Martin follow him. Now, I'm not saying that is what happened because I wasn't there but you seem so sure. Why is that? You have proof otherwise?

He was in his car, when he was told to stop following Trayvon, When he saw Trayvon getting away, he continue to follow him. Trayvon was not following him and the site of the confrontation proves that. Zimmerman is a proven liar.

10-1 zimmerman would not have followed him outside of his car, without the gun....trayvon would have had no concerns over this guy stalking him, the skittles and trayvon would have made it home safely.

Did they catch the guy who switched out your brain with a ball of shit?

I doubt Zimmerman gave any consideration to the fact he had a gun when he, without a thought, jumped out of his car. And, so what if he did... Zimmerman still used the gun in self-defense against a thug who attacked him.

You are assuming the same racial profiling that Zimmerman did. Blacks are thugs. Neighbor watchmen are not allowed to carry guns.

IF Zimmerman did not have a gun, he would be dead like any other white guy who didn't have a gun.

All went down as is because the little punk ass bitch needed a gun to back him up aginst a teen ager. Nothing but a little punk ass bitch without a gun. He was a complete loser in the police academy and self appointed neighborhood watchman captain with a gun was his only chance to prove himself and to not let this one get away. Sound like out of touch with reality that he was only a little punk ass bitch loser.

every time zimmerman opens his mouth, he dig his ditch deeper and in court he will bury himself. none of his claims have been the same. his story changes with the weather.

IF ZIMMERMAN DID NOT HAVE A GUN.

If Zimmerman did not have a gun Trayvon would be alive because Trayvon could not have beaten Zimmerman to death and because Zimmerman would have fought back. He probably would not have stalked and confronted Trayvon with “what are you doing around here” at all. Zimmerman had the right to posses a gun but did not have the right to carry a gun while on neighbor watch. If he was following Trayvon, he should have left he gun in the car. Beside he was a “self appointed neighborhood watchmen.” Because he did have a gun he knew he could use it if he provoked Trayvon into reacting and attacking him and he did. Shooting appears to be premeditated and racially profiled by Zimmerman’s own words. “They always get away” and “Shit he’s’ running.” Like he’s getting away and I cannot let that happen.
Justice Scalia said Constitution “outdated” and more gun control laws are needed. This is not the wild, wild west anymore. Lack conservative gun control laws allow guns to walk across the border and into Chicago and Oakland in the hands of gang bangers and in the homes of careless gun owners that allow guns in the home that kill 500 innocent children each year. It way past time to revisit gun control laws.

Wrong, if zimmerman didn't have a gun he would potentially be dead from Martin repeatedly slamming zimmerman's head into the ground.

I can debate hypotheticals all day long :lol:
10-1 zimmerman would not have followed him outside of his car, without the gun....trayvon would have had no concerns over this guy stalking him, the skittles and trayvon would have made it home safely.

Nah its more like 10-1 he would have still been doing his community watch, hypothetically speaking as you are ;).

IF ZIMMERMAN DID NOT HAVE A GUN.

If Zimmerman did not have a gun Trayvon would be alive * * * *

But Zimmerman would likely be dead.
Funny how in the pure hypotheticals of it all, they can't seem to understand or look at it from that point of view, and this when bringing these hypotheticals into the conversation as they as well as we love to do also. This is why it is so easy to see through them when they do this sort of thing in these ways in which they do..

every time zimmerman opens his mouth, he dig his ditch deeper and in court he will bury himself. none of his claims have been the same. his story changes with the weather.
Yes, he may end up being his own worst enemy for sure, but that has nothing to do with gun control and etc. It only has to do with him being an idiot who screwed up big time, if that is what is determined in the case finally.

Did they catch the guy who switched out your brain with a ball of shit?

I doubt Zimmerman gave any consideration to the fact he had a gun when he, without a thought, jumped out of his car. And, so what if he did... Zimmerman still used the gun in self-defense against a thug who attacked him.

You are assuming the same racial profiling that Zimmerman did. Blacks are thugs. Neighbor watchmen are not allowed to carry guns.

Sorry, but did you see the kid's Facebook profile? The quotes? Just because someone called him a thug doesn't mean that person thinks all African Americans are thugs. . . there are other reasons one might be drawn to that conclusion.

Some of the lefties around here really need to consider possible alternatives before assuming people only hold their opinions due to racism.

We don't know that yet...it's possible, but we only have the media reports which have not been fully accurate....we will know when the trial is over.

Practically all the evidence has been released by the public. WE KNOW NOW, except for people who practice the art of ignorance.

Trayvon was a piece of shit who himself is at fault for being shot.

We don't know that yet...it's possible, but we only have the media reports which have not been fully accurate....we will know when the trial is over.

Practically all the evidence has been released by the public. WE KNOW NOW, except for people who practice the art of ignorance.

Trayvon was a piece of shit who himself is at fault for being shot.
bull...it's you that has prejudged the situation based on your own inner 'feelings' about Trayvon....you have no facts to support your stance, if you do....link up. All the evidence has not been fully released....

we will only know all the facts, once tried.

bull...it's you that has prejudged the situation based on your own inner 'feelings' about Trayvon....you have no facts to support your stance, if you do....link up. All the evidence has not been fully released....

we will only know all the facts, once tried.

I use REASON, something you racist shitheads don't posses.

FACT: Trayvon was shot near the spot where Zimmerman reported on the phone, to police, seeing Trayvon MINUTES EARLIER. REASONABLE conclusion: Trayvon doubled back to confront Zimmerman, rather than leave the area.

FACT: Someone sounded like he was screaming for his life. FACT: Only Zimmerman had injuries, and he had numerous injuries. REASONABLE conclusion: It was Zimmerman screaming for his life.

FACT, the burden of proof that Zimmerman is guilty is on your side, fucktard. And, you've got nothing except pleading to your massive ignorance. If you can't even imagine an example of possible undisclosed evidence that could trump the evidence we already have, why don't you just accept that you're too stupid to have an opinion worth anything?

Don't you call me prejudice, unless you want to be put in check.

Last edited:
This was completely avoidable had Zimmerman simply stayed in his car. That was the police conclusion and I don't see any way to come to any other. The evidence is there and it is indisputable.

If I were on that jury there is no way I could find Zimmerman innocent. All he had to do was stay put and nothing would have happened. His actions were solely responsible for the confrontation. As far as I am concerned nothing else matters.

What caused the death of Martin? Zimmerman's actions and only his actions.

This was completely avoidable had Zimmerman simply stayed in his car. That was the police conclusion and I don't see any way to come to any other. The evidence is there and it is indisputable.

If I were on that jury there is no way I could find Zimmerman innocent. All he had to do was stay put and nothing would have happened. His actions were solely responsible for the confrontation. As far as I am concerned nothing else matters.

I agree that if zimmerman stayed in the car none of this would have happened.

However some blame does go to martin....no matter how rude or annoying an individual may be it does not give you the right to physically confront them.

Shithead, so Zimmerman getting out of the car gave Travyon the right to brutally beat, even kill, Zimmerman?

Forum List

Back