If you're white and support Planned Parenthood that makes you a racist.

The whole point of Planned Parenthood when it started, and that's still their main mission, is to keep down the population of minorities.

Margaret Sanger was an unabashed racist.

Sanger died in 1963. Planned Parenthood did not start performing abortions until the mid 70s. Sanger was anti abortion.

"[a]lthough abortion may be resorted to in order to save the life of the mother, the practice of it merely for limitation of offspring is dangerous and vicious" ~ Margaret Sanger

Why must you lie? Margaret was in favor of "birth control".....she was full on Nazi.

"As an advocate of Birth Control, I wish to take advantage of the present opportunity to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the "unfit" and the "fit", admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation to the mentally and physically fit though less fertile parents of the educated and well-to-do classes. On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective."

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

Eugenics baby.....you'd support the killing of all those who don't think like you do.

I wish more women would just use the morning after pill instead...
I do too. Any kind of sexual responsibility

A woman body is her body and who am I to say she can not abort?

It is her choice and even though we may disagree on religious aspects of life the fact is I am not a Divine being ( alright, some women have called me that named while cursing ) the fact remains I will not live with the sin...
Go abort yourself, moron.

Why thank you for the wonderful Christian comment and you made my soul feel the holy spirit in your beautifully worded response...

May Jesus judge you the same way...
You'll get into hell a lot faster than me, moron.

You're killing babies and I'm against killing babies.
But you condone people doing the ultimate sin? You are a hypocritical moron.

I do too. Any kind of sexual responsibility

A woman body is her body and who am I to say she can not abort?

It is her choice and even though we may disagree on religious aspects of life the fact is I am not a Divine being ( alright, some women have called me that named while cursing ) the fact remains I will not live with the sin...
Go abort yourself, moron.

Why thank you for the wonderful Christian comment and you made my soul feel the holy spirit in your beautifully worded response...

May Jesus judge you the same way...
You'll get into hell a lot faster than me, moron.

You're killing babies and I'm against killing babies.
But you condone people doing the ultimate sin? You are a hypocritical moron.
What's the ultimate sin?

Here's the thing, I don't think Jesus has a problem with me warning people they will go to hell for supporting abortion.

I'm trying to encourage them to repent so they stay OUT of hell.

That may be how it started, but today they want to get rid of whites primarily.

The whole point of Planned Parenthood when it started, and that's still their main mission, is to keep down the population of minorities.

Sanger died in 1963. Planned Parenthood did not start performing abortions until the mid 70s. Sanger was anti abortion.

"[a]lthough abortion may be resorted to in order to save the life of the mother, the practice of it merely for limitation of offspring is dangerous and vicious" ~ Margaret Sanger

Why must you lie? Margaret was in favor of "birth control".....she was full on Nazi.

"As an advocate of Birth Control, I wish to take advantage of the present opportunity to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the "unfit" and the "fit", admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation to the mentally and physically fit though less fertile parents of the educated and well-to-do classes. On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective."

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

Eugenics baby.....you'd support the killing of all those who don't think like you do.

Birth control is not abortion. The OP is ranting about abortion. Oh, and...

[...]does Sanger a grave injustice by falsely attributing to her the quotation: 'More children from the fit, less from the unfit--that is the chief issue of birth control.' This quotation should be attributed to the editors of "American Medicine." The only area Sanger is in agreement with the eugenicists is in her belief that severely retarded people should not bear children. Several authors, including Linda Gordon, argued that Sanger's interest in providing contraceptives to black Americans was motivated by racism. This notion is entirely misconstrued by distortions of language quoted by Sanger. Rather than wanting to exterminate the Negro population, Sanger wanted to cope with the fear of some blacks that birth control was the white man's way of reducing the black population.
Was Margaret Sanger a racist? - PubMed - NCBI

No it wasn’t.

Forum List

Back