If you're Pro Gun do you carry?

No I was an actual victim of a violent crime that resulted in 3 cracked ribs, a grade 3 concussion a lacerated spleen that had to be removed surgically a fractured left eye orbital and some permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

And I wasn't carrying because I was only 18 and not eligible for a CC permit.

So don't act like violent crimes never happen

I'm glad you didn't include a damaged colon
like those prison rape victims.

wrongwinger said:
something stupid as usual
No, not like the movies. Not at all. The moment you draw a firearm in self-defense your life has changed forever. Even if you are in your own home and even if you never fire it.

Carrying a firearm is a massive responsibility and one not everyone can or wants to take on. It’s one that needs to be well thought through before undertaking it. It’s not a game and it can make you a target, but it is also the truest form of personal responsibility available in this country... the ability and willingness to defend yourself and take your safety into your own hands.

That's why I advocate classes be required to get a HS Diploma, to educate every citizen just in safe handling, not so much to carry. Other classes in de-escalation, situational awareness, and if they have an interest in carry, then some classes on tactics and how to fight if you have too.

I don't think we need to encourage people to be heroes and run into conflicts because I do think that would create some tragedies when 12 people converge on a scene and they're all pointing guns at each other. However if you're somewhere in public and you witness a crime you know without a doubt is a perp committing a violent felony with a gun, you can at least have the choice to do more than run away and get shot in the back.

I carry often enough, but even if I'm in a building and I hear some shit going down, I move towards exits. Even if it's just a bunch of idiots yelling at each other. If in the extremely unlikely even of a circumstance where I'm in direct danger and using a weapon is required, I can deal with it.

It's the same reason I have more than one fire extinguisher in my truck, first aid kits, a case of water, and most of my fire fighting PPE.

Then I find myself stuck in a flood.

:auiqs.jpg:

No I was an actual victim of a violent crime that resulted in 3 cracked ribs, a grade 3 concussion a lacerated spleen that had to be removed surgically a fractured left eye orbital and some permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

That's why I don't care if a piece of shit like wrong winger doesn't carry.

Society is better off if he gets killed.

I wish you a long life

I wish you a long life
Liar.

Forum List

Back