If you're paternal grandfather was king of a nation...

I would be first in line for the throne. All of my Aunts and Uncles have died and I am the oldest male cousin. You guys can begin to call me "King" any time now. I shall be known throughout the Kingdom as King Big Black Dog, or KBBD, for short. So, if I'm the King, the rest of you guys are mere pheasants. All of a sudden I feel so Kingly. I feel Kingly all over.

Last edited:
I would be first in line for the throne. All of my Aunts and Uncles have died and I am the oldest male cousin. You guys can begin to call me "King" any time now. I shall be known throughout the Kingdom as King Big Black Dog, or KBBD, for short. So, if I'm the King, the rest of you guys are mere pheasants.

Or we could call you King Draculaaaa......

I would be first in line for the throne. All of my Aunts and Uncles have died and I am the oldest male cousin. You guys can begin to call me "King" any time now. I shall be known throughout the Kingdom as King Big Black Dog, or KBBD, for short. So, if I'm the King, the rest of you guys are mere pheasants.

Or we could call you King Draculaaaa......

So, instead of being the Prince of Darkness, would I be the King of Darkness? That sounds like a promotion.

King xotoxi at rest....

large_burger_king_meat.jpg

I would be first in line for the throne. All of my Aunts and Uncles have died and I am the oldest male cousin. You guys can begin to call me "King" any time now. I shall be known throughout the Kingdom as King Big Black Dog, or KBBD, for short. So, if I'm the King, the rest of you guys are mere pheasants. All of a sudden I feel so Kingly. I feel Kingly all over.

Really? King of the birds?

From Dictionary.com......

pheas·ant
   /ˈfɛzənt/ Show Spelled[fez-uhnt] Show IPA
–noun
1. any of numerous large, usually long-tailed, Old World gallinaceous birds of the family Phasianidae, widely introduced.
2.any of various other birds that resemble or suggest a pheasant.
3.Southern U.S. the ruffed grouse.

Or.......did you mean "peasant"

peas·ant
   /ˈpɛzənt/ Show Spelled[pez-uhnt] Show IPA
–noun
1.a member of a class of persons, as in Europe, Asia, and Latin America, who are small farmers or farm laborers of low social rank.
2.a coarse, unsophisticated, boorish, uneducated person of little financial means.
–adjective
3.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of peasants or their traditions, way of life, crafts, etc.
4.of or designating a style of clothing modeled on the folk costumes of Western cultures, esp. women's full-sleeved, round-necked blouses and long, full skirts.

I think you meant the latter.

...where would you fall in the line of royal succession?

I would be number one. I am not sure I would want the responsibility though, might have to break some hearts of the future generation's entitlements to estates. You are always the bad guy regardless of the decisions you make.

Well my dad is on sadly on the downhill slope so in about a year, maybe two, I will become MAXIMUM LEADER! And you will ALL feel my wrath! Bwah hah hah hah!

Have you helped him make a living will to keep the state's hands off your property?

Well my dad is on sadly on the downhill slope so in about a year, maybe two, I will become MAXIMUM LEADER! And you will ALL feel my wrath! Bwah hah hah hah!

Have you helped him make a living will to keep the state's hands off your property?

Dealt with long ago. My sisters are going to get pretty much everything as I am pretty well set up and they can use the money more than me. I just want his old .22 rifle and they don't want that anyway.

Forum List

Back