If your unqualified to do anything besides scoop dog droppins, Trump has a job for you!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump picks his doctor for veterans post
eight_col_Ronny_Jackson.jpg

This is the same guy that proclaimed a 71 year old fat white Mcdonald eating slob whore.....physically fit and could live to be 200 if he just gave up the fries. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ben Carson the doctor....head of Hud housing
Anti education secretary.....Besty DeVomit
Wall Street crook Stevie....Treasury secretary
General of war...white house secretary
I mean, if you swear loyalty to Chump and promise to lie for him daily.....Trump's got a job for ya!!
200w.webp

This is the same guy that proclaimed a 71 year old fat white Mcdonald eating slob whore.....physically fit and could live to be 200 if he just gave up the fries. :abgg2q.jpg:

I mean, if you swear loyalty to Chump and promise to lie for him daily.....Trump's got a job for ya!!
200w.webp

The guy seems to have done a good job as doctor for presidents. Seems to believe in the Peter Principle. You keep getting promoted until you're incompetent, then you stop.

Yeah this is AWESOME.

Trump picks a doctor for 100 or so people and NO administrative experience to head an agency with 377,000 employees and an annual budget of 200 BILLION.

This is what you get when you claim an obese man on cholesterol meds who doesn't exercise and shovels down Big Macs has "great genes and may live to be 200".

Even better if you scratch 50 pounds off his actual weight! :D

donald-trump-cheeseburger.jpg

• Banned

200w.webp

The guy seems to have done a good job as doctor for presidents. Seems to believe in the Peter Principle. You keep getting promoted until you're incompetent, then you stop.
Seriously? The guy gave Trump another 100 years to live if he gave up fries. LOLOL

200w.webp

Seriously? The guy gave Trump another 100 years to live if he gave up fries. LOLOL

So? Maybe most doctors would, if it weren't for the fact that it's Trump.

• Banned
Yeah this is AWESOME.

Trump picks a doctor for 100 or so people and NO administrative experience to head an agency with 377,000 employees and an annual budget of 200 BILLION.

This is what you get when you claim an obese man on cholesterol meds who doesn't exercise and shovels down Big Macs has "great genes and may live to be 200".

The one thing that keeps Trump alive and going, is pussy. So help me, its a fact, the more men fuck the longer they live and have less chances of penal issues....google it, its fact!!

The one thing that keeps Trump alive and going, is pussy. So help me, its a fact, the more men fuck the longer they live and have less chances of penal issues....google it, its fact!!

Agree, but not real sure I'm going to be able to "unsee" that particular visual ;-)

200w.webp

Actually it's fun how Trump constantly enrages the Libnutts.

On TV, they said that a dog walker in Memphis makes more than a first year elementary school teacher in Arizona.

Many teachers work the kids in the morning and do the Applebee's dinner shift at night.

Dog droppings made me think of it.

Yeah this is AWESOME.

I'm just thinking "penal colony", that'd suit Trump. Though he'd be like "my penal colony's larger than Napoleon's" on Twitter.

200w.webp

Actually it's fun how Trump constantly enrages the Libnutts.

And that's how childish many Trump supporters are.

Anybody who says “your” instead of “you’re” is hardly qualified to question President Trump’s choices for the VA.

200w.webp
If your unqualified to do anything besides scoop dog droppins, Trump has a job for you!!
In and of itself, that's not a bad thing.

This is the same guy that proclaimed a 71 year old fat white Mcdonald eating slob whore.....physically fit and could live to be 200 if he just gave up the fries.
For that to be true, Trump would have to have very unusual physiology. It's possible, however, that he does, and absent seeing his actual test results, it's not possible to know whether he does.

Considering that the man has little, if any, prior management experience, to say nothing of managing large organizations (the VA is one of the three largest organizations in the federal government), his appointment is ill advised. There's no question that Dr. Jackson is bright.
  • Dr. Ronny Jackson biography (Navy)
    • Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology
    • Doctor of Medicine
    • Honor graduate of the Navy’s Undersea Medical Officer Program
    • Qualified in submarine and hyperbaric medicine
    • Instructor at the Naval Diving and Salvage
    • Officer in charge and diving medical officer at Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit (Italy) -- The entire US EODMU consists of ~2500 personnel; Jackson managed the Italy-based "outpost" unit of it.
    • Honor graduate of a residency in emergency medicine (2001)
    • Clinical faculty in the Emergency Medicine Residency Program (2004)
    • Emergency medicine physician in charge of resuscitative medicine for a forward deployed surgical shock trauma platoon (~15-45 people)
  • Requirements for Navy medical "milestone" billets -- AFAIK, Jackson has not been awarded with a "milestone" billet.

One thing that can be confusing is that Jackson is a rear admiral. Typically a rear admiral would have to have demonstrated a host of "joint" qualifications.
For most jobs/positions and officers, a "joint" designation indicates that one has demonstrated that one aptly and successfully has performed a range of management skills and abilities. Accordingly, time and "meeting expectations" in a given role won't result in one's obtaining a promotion to the flag level; moreover, at the rank of rear admiral, one typically would have managed the operations of ~5000 people. Medical professionals, however, are a designated class of workers for whom that need not be so. Based on Jackson's record, a fine medical performance record, he has not managed more than 100 people, if that many. The VA has over 375K employees.

It's possible that Jackson can be a competent and effective manager of the VA. His experience, however, does not suggest he has anything like the experience needed to manage the continuance or transformation of a huge organization such as the VA. I think he'd do fine running the Veteran's Health Administration, but not the whole of the VA.

USVeterans-orgchart2.jpg

On TV, they said that a dog walker in Memphis makes more than a first year elementary school teacher in Arizona.

Many teachers work the kids in the morning and do the Applebee's dinner shift at night.

Dog droppings made me think of it.

All thanks to a Teachers Union that relentless crushes excellence and rewards mediocrity and failure

Forum List

Back