If You Wonder What Life Under Dem Control is Like, Look to California

And yet millions would rather live in Cali than in the crappy flyover states they left. Match their economic prosperity in your state and then criticize.
Actually California is listed as an Exodus state. More US Citizens are fleeing California than are moving there. This is why California is trying to import Millions of Illegal Aliens, so they can replace the population they are losing.
You know who said that it's so cool to live wherever you live? No one ever.
Ever hear of Los Feces and San Fran Shitsco?
I've heard you people bitching about a state that still has economic opportunity from your little shitholes that people have to leave if they want to ever have anything.
Companies are fleeing California in droves.

And yet millions would rather live in Cali than in the crappy flyover states they left. Match their economic prosperity in your state and then criticize.
not everyone in California is prospering....many in the inland counties are just getting by or not....

Look to California. Richest state in the union. The worlds fifth largest economy.

Republicans think if you wanna look at GOP success, look at Appalachia.

not everyone in California is prospering....many in the inland counties are just getting by or not....
Everyone in California are the walking dead. Some just don’t know it yet.

Look to California. Richest state in the union. The worlds fifth largest economy.

Yes, and the wealth gap is the LARGEST IN THE WORLD you ignorant twat.

Remnant of Republican control, Dufus. That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine.
Remnant? Appalachia is the very heart of the GOP

Appalachia is what 150 years of white conservative economic policies look like.

Well then you should be thrilled. Isn’t wealth gap what Republicans have been working for so hard?

Well then you should be thrilled. Isn’t wealth gap what Republicans have been working for so hard?

No, you imbecile. If you actually knew how to think instead of merely repeating what your masters tell you too, you would ask yourself why is it that after the Dems took power in the 1930's, and held it for forty continuous years, why after all of that, did the wealth gap grow from the wealthiest 2% of the population controlling 76% of the nations wealth, increase to 1 % controlling 90%? Explain that you fucking retard.

In CA it's against the law for a restaurant to offer a plastic straw but it's ok for Starbucks to serve drinks in a plastic cup and it's ok for me to use plastic Keurig coffee pods and buy tons of plastic water bottles. CA hands out free hypodermic needles which litter the streets and beaches as well. It’s against the law for a grocery store to give me a micro-thin plastic bag for free, but it’s okay for them to sell me a plastic bag for a few pennies that is 20 times as thick.

CA is going to fine citizens billions a year for not having health insurance and paying for their own medical care, but they are going to provide free health care/insurance for those in the country illegally.

CA provides driver's license to people in the country illegally, and you can list your sex as “X”, but you have to bring your original birth certificate, social security card, and two utility bills to get your Real CA driver's license so you can use it to board a plane since the Federal government no longer recognizes regular CA licenses.

It’s ok for a homeless person to build a house next to the river out of plywood and tarps on property they don't own, but you have to pull a permit and pay high fees to have an inspection if you do something as simple as replacing a window on your own property, and pay to camp in a state park.

In San Francisco they provide free Safe Drug Centers for heroin addicts to shoot up under nurse supervision and provide new needles (also plastic), but it's going to be against the law for adults to Vape.

In San Francisco it's ok to crap on the street but it's against the law to spit.

Finally, California requires immunizations for its citizens but not for illegal aliens, so a bunch of eradicated illnesses are coming back and they don't care about those either.

View attachment 279885
The 6th best economy in the world.

I guess CRCs think Mississippi and Kansas are awesome. :71:

In CA it's against the law for a restaurant to offer a plastic straw but it's ok for Starbucks to serve drinks in a plastic cup and it's ok for me to use plastic Keurig coffee pods and buy tons of plastic water bottles. CA hands out free hypodermic needles which litter the streets and beaches as well. It’s against the law for a grocery store to give me a micro-thin plastic bag for free, but it’s okay for them to sell me a plastic bag for a few pennies that is 20 times as thick.

CA is going to fine citizens billions a year for not having health insurance and paying for their own medical care, but they are going to provide free health care/insurance for those in the country illegally.

CA provides driver's license to people in the country illegally, and you can list your sex as “X”, but you have to bring your original birth certificate, social security card, and two utility bills to get your Real CA driver's license so you can use it to board a plane since the Federal government no longer recognizes regular CA licenses.

It’s ok for a homeless person to build a house next to the river out of plywood and tarps on property they don't own, but you have to pull a permit and pay high fees to have an inspection if you do something as simple as replacing a window on your own property, and pay to camp in a state park.

In San Francisco they provide free Safe Drug Centers for heroin addicts to shoot up under nurse supervision and provide new needles (also plastic), but it's going to be against the law for adults to Vape.

In San Francisco it's ok to crap on the street but it's against the law to spit.

Finally, California requires immunizations for its citizens but not for illegal aliens, so a bunch of eradicated illnesses are coming back and they don't care about those either.

View attachment 279885

Unless someone wants to talk about the fact that it was the fifth best not that long ago. Or someone could talk about the 470 trillion dollar debt. But really who cares, they could have a better economy if only they could have pushed through that tax on texts.

View attachment 279885

With the highest population on welfare, highest population homeless, highest population of illegals....go figure, dumbass.

View attachment 279885

Kansas sure is if you like to eat. I am always amazed at the contempt you twits exhibit towards those who keep your useless asses alive.

View attachment 279885

You'll end up in a mental institution if you try to figure out their perverted logic.

Actually California is listed as an Exodus state. More US Citizens are fleeing California than are moving there. This is why California is trying to import Millions of Illegal Aliens, so they can replace the population they are losing.

No shit.....no pun intended.

kr8gRhp.jpg

View attachment 279885

If You Wonder What Life Under Republican nutjob Control is Like, Look to Kansas.

I saw it in high definition and that's why we now have a democratic governor.

I've heard you people bitching about a state that still has economic opportunity from your little shitholes that people have to leave if they want to ever have anything.
Companies are fleeing California in droves.

and that's a problem.....

because not only companies are leaving the California cesspool....but everybody! all Liberals, all turds.....

so

like a plague of locust ....they destroy one place, California, and then they move to the next place they will destroy....which usually is a conservative healthy place

The flying Libturds are like an Epidemic ...... like the bubonic plague in the Middle Ages....

Would fumigation be the only answer to this problem? :dunno:.... if so, then how

No, you imbecile. If you actually knew how to think instead of merely repeating what your masters tell you too, you would ask yourself why is it that after the Dems took power in the 1930's, and held it for forty continuous years, why after all of that, did the wealth gap grow from the wealthiest 2% of the population controlling 76% of the nations wealth, increase to 1 % controlling 90%? Explain that you fucking retard.
You mean back when the Democrats were the party of white conservatives from the south?
Before the 1960s?

It's fine here. You guys are just repeating the same exact talking points that Breitbart tells you to say.

Forum List

Back