If You Were Single And Could Have A Date--

Collin Heard on ESPN ( I like his voice, and he went to EWU)
Bill Olberman, because he is good looking for an older guy.

Joe Scarborough. Smart as hell, even when i don't agree with him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbknGnZXHUk"]YouTube - Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract[/ame]

Having not heard Opposites Attract for at least a decade, I thought I was in the home stretch where I could end my life in peace without having to hear it again...

...then you go and fuck it up!

Thanks!

with one of your favorite cable news shows pundits or guests ( hypothetically single too, ) whom would you choose and why?

I would choose Bill O`Reilly. We would have met our match. :) * a few bitch slaps first to bring him down to earth..lol * Hint: He would like that. :lol:
I'd take Bill Maher. Though I haven't seen him in years since he went to cable.

with one of your favorite cable news shows pundits or guests ( hypothetically single too, ) whom would you choose and why?

I would choose Bill O`Reilly. We would have met our match. :) * a few bitch slaps first to bring him down to earth..lol * Hint: He would like that. :lol:
I'd take Bill Maher. Though I haven't seen him in years since he went to cable.

Damn.:eek:

Shooting Low.....

You really haven't been snagged in a while.:(

I would stay single and celibate if pundits were my only choice for a date.

Date? Probably Rachel Maddow if she were straight. :lol:

It'd be fun to party with Bill Maher though.

One quote of his always cracks me up.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave, I bring news of freedom."

Date? Probably Rachel Maddow if she were straight. :lol:

It'd be fun to party with Bill Maher though.

One quote of his always cracks me up.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave, I bring news of freedom."

Bill Maher would be fun.

And I have always liked that quote also. :lol:

This one.

115205.JPG

She's not a pundit. She's French. She's goddamn hot!

Yeah she is @ that .
Id like a name

I would stay single and celibate if pundits were my only choice for a date.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I probably speak for most straight men when I say, "anyone woman on Fox News, except for Greta Van Susteren."

I would do Greta..I have a weakness for lady lawyers..I usually only go for really hot women but if they law degree they only need to be average

Forum List

Back