If You Were a Member of the Press and Could Ask Biden a Question, What Would It Be?

I would ask him....why did you stole the election, Sir?

If You Were a Member of the Press and Could Ask Biden a Question, What Would It Be?

I might ask:

"Mr. President, during your interview with George Stephanopoulos, when he asked you about afghan civilians falling from our military jets in mid air, you snapped at him, "that was four days ago... five days ago, " when it was only two. You also indicated that no mistakes were made.

Two questions. Do you consider civilians falling from US military jets in flight acceptable, and 2) have you had any assessment of your cognitive ability, and what were the results?"

or

"Mr. President, can you recite the alphabet backwards, please?"

Could you imagine the silence in the room?

More questions, please. Better ones than mine. Witty is great, but two thumbs up for funny ones.
I would ask him why is he letting the right wing continue pushing their narrative without forcefully pushing back?

What bone headed idiot in your administration decided to cut and run during the middle of the war against terrorists in Afghanistan?
That would be trump.

Now did you want to our kids to spend 20 more years there?

Or would you have signed up?

Some Golden Shit here by the Local RWI's.

Was it worthwhile?

Was the stealing of this Election by you and your gang, worthwhile? :hmpf:
Proof? You got NONE.
Just CT shit.
But of course, Let's run with that BS.
"The Big Lie" still lives Large in your Tiny Brain.
I would ask him....why did you stole the election, Sir?
Just stop.
Let's just revisit Russia, Russia, Russia.
Shall we?

As a matter of fact, that 'witch hunt' as u call it, still has more legs than stolen election.

trump is a con man.

I heard about 60% of the people who like to vote for Donald Trump believe in his political fairy nightmare that someone stole elections in the USA. In this context I heard so called "republicans" try to manipulate the next elections in 2024 with criminal methods, because they like to install king Donald 1st of the USA and to replace loyalty to the USA with loyalty to the person Donald Trump. A damned dangerous way, USA. A damned dangerous way!

And my question to your president Biden would be: "How is commander?"

Forum List

Back