If you were a 14yr Old Male - would you hit this too?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters
no1tovote4 said:
When this hit the news she said it was more exciting playing legos with the illegal side of things. She knew she could go to jail and it made her tingle.

:spank3:

You can go to jail doing alot of things that arent as bad as messing with a teenager. and you can play legos with grown men too. in fact i think youd be more likely to play legos with a grown man than a 14 year old. 14 year olds are facing peer pressure to give up things people consider childish and they will to look cool. grown men will realize it doesnt matter and they should be as childish as they want and women will still love them.

seriously though i cant understand the desire for a 14 year old. Nor for her, maybe i just happen to have the benefit of knowing she is a sick freak that is subconciously making her unappealing but am i the only guy who at age 14 would have had too much self respect to screw with her?

You can go to jail doing alot of things that arent as bad as messing with a teenager. and you can play legos with grown men too. in fact i think youd be more likely to play legos with a grown man than a 14 year old. 14 year olds are facing peer pressure to give up things people consider childish and they will to look cool. grown men will realize it doesnt matter and they should be as childish as they want and women will still love them.

seriously though i cant understand the desire for a 14 year old. Nor for her, maybe i just happen to have the benefit of knowing she is a sick freak that is subconciously making her unappealing but am i the only guy who at age 14 would have had too much self respect to screw with her?

I probably would have been too afraid. She was married at the time and there are several other reasons that I would not have done it. I certainly would have wanted to though.

You must think like a fourteen year boy.

You don't know anything. You don't even know that.

She's not bad looking.

She's (much) older, which makes her more attractive.

She's your teacher, which makes her more attractive. (think about how cool your friends would think you were; you'd be the coolest kid ever)

She's coming on to you, which makes her more attractive.

I doubt most fourteen year old boys (not guys, boys) would have really given it much more thought than that.

To me she is average looking coupled with a maniacle stare, but I suppose to a 14 year old boy anything that could fog a mirror is awesome.

The responsibility lies with her, she obviously has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old girl, in addition to mental illness, I guess that evens things up??? :p:

I was blah last night so I turned on the tube. Was one of 'those' shows were on. There was one fellow who was upset with the girl he broke up with so he had a date and was plotting to have sex with the girl on his ex's desk. Which by the way, he tried & couldn't perform. One of the teacher's was having sex with a student & he finally told her he couldn't do it any more. The TEACHER is hurt. She's also a hot little number. I NEVER had teachers that looked like that. Or if any of the girls I went to school with dressed like the girls on this show, they'd have been dismissed from school. Continued next week.
There is no way I'd allow my child to watch such a show.

This is a discussion that frequently comes up at work. Some opinions are that it's worse for an 'older man & young lady' than it is for a 'older woman and young man'. Is it?

I didnt even notice the motorcycle pic at first. Are they even the same person? Maybe its just the angle and the lighting but they look alittle different. But they might be superficial things like the lipstick.

She's had her make over since the motorcycle pic, which seems to be the standard thing to do when going into a courtroom. (Amber Frey, Paula Jones etc.) I also think she's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on.

Many thoughts:

First, if I had a teacher that hot back when I was 14, I'd fail the class on purpose and ask to stay late, just in case she wanted to try something like that (note: at 14 I was far from as "pure" as I am now).

Second, like Joz mentioned, if this were a 14 year old female student and a 24 year old male teacher, the media would be screaming for blood. The girl would be a victim of child rape (and rightly so, in all 50 states 14 is underage) and the guy would be a hedonist pervert. But, since it's reversed, the boy is held up as alternately a victim and the luckiest 14 year old around, and the woman is alternately victimized and criticized.

Third, I'm just waiting for some liberal group to come out and say that because it was consensual, there's nothing wrong with it.

Fourth, I'm waiting for some ultra-thorwback conservatives to say that there's nothing wrong with it because Americans used to marry at age 14, 15, 16, so why not just let them be.

All things considered, though, the woman should be charged with child rape, as state law allows.

Just think how empowering it must be for that female to have total sexual command over that young boy. Think about how emotionally conflicted the boy will be later on when all he was trying to do was submit unto his hormones. This is so unhealthy on so many levels it is truely sad.

If you think the boy wont be conflicted later on think again. Soon he will equate sexual gratification with love when we all know it is fare more than that. His relationships in the future will suffer for it. Hell....I know grown females who think an occassional one night stand is ok but their emotions betray them. Hence the neurotics in the world.

Patriot said:
Just think how empowering it must be for that female to have total sexual command over that young boy. Think about how emotionally conflicted the boy will be later on when all he was trying to do was submit unto his hormones. This is so unhealthy on so many levels it is truely sad.

If you think the boy wont be conflicted later on think again. Soon he will equate sexual gratification with love when we all know it is fare more than that. His relationships in the future will suffer for it. Hell....I know grown females who think an occassional one night stand is ok but their emotions betray them. Hence the neurotics in the world.
She's still got a big ole ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evidently, she's not being charged with statutory rape. She's being charged with sexual battery.

The first because the age of consent down here happens to be 12(!). (that's what I heard on the radio, and I have not independently verified it)

The second because of her position of authority over the child.

Patriot said:
Some guys prefer more cushion for the pushing.....I mean what do you want? A boy to keep you warm at night?
A boy??? What in Hells kitchen are you talking about.
I like a good size booty on a WOMAN to keep me warm,

JOKER96BRAVO said:

Oh pardon me sir mix a lot..I had the impression you like em small.

JOKER96BRAVO said:

You like that big giant ghetto booty JB? Like the kind that are always being shaken in rap videos? On a side note yuck, I guess id have to be a lesbo to appreciate that? :confused:

Forum List

Back