If you were a 14yr Old Male - would you hit this too?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
1_21_113004_lafave_debra_350.jpg

lafave_debra_bike2.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks she's pretty average looking?

freeandfun1 said:
many guys like average over glamour. you know, "the girl next door".

if by the girl next door you mean she looks like theat white trailer trash ho next door then ya she's hot..... :alco:

manu1959 said:
if by the girl next door you mean she looks like theat white trailer trash ho next door then ya she's hot..... :alco:

white, yellow, black or green. she does have that "ho" next door look! :dev1:

Said1 said:
I don't like her hair, a little wave would help. She's cuter than me, so I'd agree, she's pretty hot. How old is she btw?

no way is she cuter than you ...... i have seen your picture ....

UsaPride said:
24, I believe. Too old to be dating a 14 year old student!!

Not in some cultures... King Tut married at 12... :)

And I'm sure any 14yr old boy in this case would disagree with you.. LOL

-Cp said:
Not in some cultures... King Tut married at 12... :)

And I'm sure any 14yr old boy in this case would disagree with you.. LOL

yep and before long, the liberals will be pushing to allow for 10 y/o to marry 50 y/o liberals from NYC. I mean why not, if it is accepted in some cultures, why not here? Isn' that their argument on why gay marriage should be legal?

I didnt even notice the motorcycle pic at first. Are they even the same person? Maybe its just the angle and the lighting but they look alittle different. But they might be superficial things like the lipstick.

freeandfun1 said:
many guys like average over glamour. you know, "the girl next door".

Glamour may even scare away a 14 year old but if his hormones are raging and she's coming on to him, she is certainly good looking enough to "hit" I would think. A horny 14 year old ain't too picky.

dilloduck said:
Glamour may even scare away a 14 year old but if his hormones are raging and she's coming on to him, she is certainly good looking enough to "hit" I would think. A horny 14 year old ain't too picky.

Yeah how sad is that? She has to settle for a guy who isnt picky. Can't get a real man.

Said1 said:
Maybe she's developmentally delayed??? :cuckoo:

When this hit the news she said it was more exciting playing legos with the illegal side of things. She knew she could go to jail and it made her tingle.

:spank3:

Forum List

Back