If you were a 14yr Old Male - would you hit this too?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters
On a side note women are visual and also imaginative, put those together and you have some good imagery :tng:

She is cute. Her mental age must be close to 14. I heard some of the tapes of her speaking on the phone to the 14 yo kid and she sounded like a 14 herself. Teachers get younger and younger it seems.

I think there should be a requirement of some sort that kids straight out of college cannot become teachers until they have worked with a teacher for several years as an understudy. To put a group of impressionable kids in the hands of a hottie, and in her case (which no one knew at the time), a slut and let her teach our kids is asking for trouble. But I digress, we are so short on teachers what do we do? There is always home schooling. But being a stay at home mom with kids is hard enough ….then add to it the responsibility of teaching those kids…… grrrrr.. another problem in the making.

Which explains how a 23 year old woman could look at a 14 year old boy and say..."wow, i'd like to hit that" :eek2:

My big problem with this is the fact that this 14 year old boy, if he screwed up could be and likely would be charged as an adult with a crime. I find it problematic that we as a society have decided it's appropriate to assume that a 12, 13 or 14 year old is capable of forming the intent to harm and/or kill another human being and to understand the consequences, but we have also decided, in most states, that no one under 16, 17 or even 18 is capable of consenting to sex. We allow 18 year olds to die for our country but they can't serve on juries, drink beer, or gamble. Does anyone else see something a bit inconsistent in all this?

acludem

acludem said:
My big problem with this is the fact that this 14 year old boy, if he screwed up could be and likely would be charged as an adult with a crime. I find it problematic that we as a society have decided it's appropriate to assume that a 12, 13 or 14 year old is capable of forming the intent to harm and/or kill another human being and to understand the consequences, but we have also decided, in most states, that no one under 16, 17 or even 18 is capable of consenting to sex. We allow 18 year olds to die for our country but they can't serve on juries, drink beer, or gamble. Does anyone else see something a bit inconsistent in all this?

acludem

You know, I had some inkling when i saw you posted on this thread that youd be coming out in a position like this. But you dont really get it do you.

Teenagers have been taught since the age of 2 that hurting people is wrong. Im willing to bet all teenagers have had experiences with people they care about dying by the time they are teenagers. They have seen the consequences of such things from a young age on through television and video games. Its quite logical to assume that a youth of age 12, 13, or 14 would know the consequences and be able form the intent to harm and kill another human being at that time of their life. Unless they are mentally handicap, they are quite aware of the consequences of destroying life.

Compartively preteens and teenagers will have just started puberty. They have no experience with the sexual desire that are awaking inside them. We all know that the desire to create life is a strong instinctive one. Sometimes so strong that we do incredibly stupid things to satisfy it. You honestly think that a young teen or preteen with no experience with the desires inside them are capable of making rational decisions or understanding the consequence of their actions? Did anyone fully understand the consequences of sex at age 13 or 14? My bet is no. Heck Im not sure people understand the consequences of sex as adults. If they did there would be alot less deadbeat dads and unwed mothers in the world. You honestly think a teenager being pressured by one of those adults who has authority over them has any rational power to consent?

This is your problem as well as the problem with the rest of the left. You come up with incredible sick and twisted arguments you think are logical, except that you never actually seem to think past the superficial part of the argument the circumstances and consequences. You just think it sounds good but dont look at the practical application of it.

Oh and btw. 16 is the legal age for consentual sex with an adult in quite alot of states and 18 year olds have been eligible for jury duty for years.

What would everyone be saying if this was a 24 yo man who had slept with his 14 yo female student??????

I find it ironic that when its a female teacher wtih a male student it all about if he enjoyed it. However when its a male teacher with a female student its all about how he took advantage of this poor helpless little girl!!!

The whole thing is sick no matter how you look at it......

:banana2:

Trigg said:
What would everyone be saying if this was a 24 yo man who had slept with his 14 yo female student??????

I find it ironic that when its a female teacher wtih a male student it all about if he enjoyed it. However when its a male teacher with a female student its all about how he took advantage of this poor helpless little girl!!!

I think you're overreacting just a bit.. I think it's mostly sarcasm and joking around. I don't *think* there's one person here who honestly believes ir's *right* OR *ok*.

Lighten up. :)

Just curious - What are people's thoughts on the idea of a 50 y/o and an 18 y/o engaging in "consensual sex?"

Trigg said:

Well I for one would be saying that a 24 year old teacher or any man having sex with a 14 year old girl is just as wrong and is also considered illegal.

I don't think Trigg is overreacting. Seriously think about this...if this were a male teacher and a 14 year-old girl....

- Would you honestly be posting sexy pictures of him online and polling people to see whether or not they'd like to screw them?

- Would you honestly be responding to the question by saying, "Damn straight, I'd hit that in a second...and that little brat is one lucky girl...she should thank her lucky stars for getting to lose her virginity to that stud!!!!"

- Would you be honestly discussing how obviously the 14 year old girl was mature enough to decide whether or not she wanted to be seduced by her adult male teacher because shes mature enough to know that killing someone is wrong?

- Would the weird phone call between the man and the girl be viewed as him being crazy, obviously with the mind of a child....or would it be viewed as him obviously playing the young girl...speaking to her in a way that would make her comfortable so that he could get what he wanted...certainly not proof that she was crazy.

Would anyone be contemplating an insanity defense for a man?

I'm not criticizing anyone here....this case is between a woman and a boy, and we can not close our eyes to that...however, is justice blind? or does it matter in this situation?

Gem said:
I don't think Trigg is overreacting.
Really?
Trigg said:
I find it ironic that when its a female teacher wtih a male student it all about if he enjoyed it.
Well, I don't remember anyone saying anything to that effect.

Besides, lets not kid ourselves into thinking this is the same thing as a man having sex with his 14 year old female student, because it's not.

Is there a double standard? Absolutely, and for good reason.

Males are sexually aggressive, by nature, at a very early age. Can the same be said for females?

So I think we can comfortably say that this 14 year old boy engaged in consensual sex with his teacher.

That is not always clear when the genders of those involved are reversed.

A male teacher could threaten a female student with any number of things too coerce them into sex, but do you really think this boy needed to be coerced into anything?

That's the question this thread asks, perhaps in crude terms, and that is: is this child really a victim?

At any rate, the crime she is being charged with is not rape, but sexual battery for abusing her position of authority over the child in a sexually lewd manner.

Deornwulf said:
Just curious - What are people's thoughts on the idea of a 50 y/o and an 18 y/o engaging in "consensual sex?"

Well, I don't think I'd want to watch if that's what you mean.

Conversely, when I'm fifty I hope eighteen year old girls are attracted to me.

How is it more difficult to consent to sex than to understand taking a human life? 18 year olds can serve on federal juries, but NOT state juries, in many places. At 18 we will put an AK-47 in your hands but if we catch you with a Budweiser it's off to the clink for you. Personally, I think we should establish what I will call the legal age of reason, which I would set at 14. This would be the minimum age of consent, the minimum age to be tried as an adult, and the minimum age to have a part-time job. At 16, you would become eligible drive, to drop out of high school and to have a full-time job. At 18 all adult rights including drinking alcohol serving on all juries, etc. would be granted. That's how I would set it up. No more double standards, no more confusion, no more mixed messages. Along with these new standards would come new education programs. We should be giving our young people as much information about things that will affect them as we can, and yes this includes a balanced sex education. When I say balanced, I mean abstinence would be strongly encouraged, but reality would be acknowledged.

acludem

Zhukov said:
Really?

Well, I don't remember anyone saying anything to that effect.

Besides, lets not kid ourselves into thinking this is the same thing as a man having sex with his 14 year old female student, because it's not.

Is there a double standard? Absolutely, and for good reason.

Males are sexually aggressive, by nature, at a very early age. Can the same be said for females?

So I think we can comfortably say that this 14 year old boy engaged in consensual sex with his teacher.

That is not always clear when the genders of those involved are reversed.

A male teacher could threaten a female student with any number of things too coerce them into sex, but do you really think this boy needed to be coerced into anything?

That's the question this thread asks, perhaps in crude terms, and that is: is this child really a victim?

At any rate, the crime she is being charged with is not rape, but sexual battery for abusing her position of authority over the child in a sexually lewd manner.

:stupid:

Regardless if the "Child" ,and that is what a 14 yo boy is, feels like screwing his teacher it is the teacher "Adults" responsibilty to put a stop to this behavior.

She is in a position of authorty of this child and needs to act accordingly.

There are just as many sexually aggresive 14 yo female students out there so does that make it all right for a good looking 24 yo male teacher to have sex with them???? Should we say that just because she was looking for it he should get off the hook??? This type of reasoning is pathetic, and as long as we treat women who do this differently than men it will continue to happen..

The double standard is a load of shit and everyone here knows that. Would everyone here be against this woman if she was ugly???? No you would all be saying something along the lines of "no I wouldnt hit that skank"

It does not matter how sexually aggressive a young teenager is, be them male or female, the teacher as an adult should no better and use proper judgement......

Gem said:
I don't think Trigg is overreacting. Seriously think about this...if this were a male teacher and a 14 year-old girl....

- Would you honestly be posting sexy pictures of him online and polling people to see whether or not they'd like to screw them?

- Would you honestly be responding to the question by saying, "Damn straight, I'd hit that in a second...and that little brat is one lucky girl...she should thank her lucky stars for getting to lose her virginity to that stud!!!!"

- Would you be honestly discussing how obviously the 14 year old girl was mature enough to decide whether or not she wanted to be seduced by her adult male teacher because shes mature enough to know that killing someone is wrong?

- Would the weird phone call between the man and the girl be viewed as him being crazy, obviously with the mind of a child....or would it be viewed as him obviously playing the young girl...speaking to her in a way that would make her comfortable so that he could get what he wanted...certainly not proof that she was crazy.

Would anyone be contemplating an insanity defense for a man?

I'm not criticizing anyone here....this case is between a woman and a boy, and we can not close our eyes to that...however, is justice blind? or does it matter in this situation?

Thank You, You said that very nicely....... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Trigg said:
Regardless if the "Child" ,and that is what a 14 yo boy is, feels like screwing his teacher it is the teacher "Adults" responsibilty to put a stop to this behavior.

No one said it isn't, anywhere.

This thread is about the boy not the teacher.

Not a single person said the teacher should walk away without punishment.

Trigg said:
Should we say that just because she was looking for it he should get off the hook???

You need to stop making things up to stregthen your weak arguments.

Try actually reading what people write, and then respond to that.

I think she should be punished because she broke the law. I also happen to think the law in this case is inconsistent with other laws regarding juveniles and that we need to make our treatment of young people in the legal system consistent.

acludem

She looks like an anchor for Fox News.

Anyone see California Girl lately?

old_thread.jpg

Forum List

Back