If you watched Scalise on 60 minutes tonight then you know why we must stop this madness.

• Banned
We don't need to incite the mentally unstable to madness in order to agree to disagree or come together on issues that are not worth the deaths of YOUR loved ones

Did they mention that the shooter was a crazy left wing nut job Bernie supporter?

• Banned
Did they mention that the shooter was a crazy left wing nut job Bernie supporter?
The topic of GOP vs Dem came up but I am a bit distracted between my grill, grandson & drink so I missed some of it. I think it was pretty well implied that this was motivated by politics

First thing we do is replace 90% of our media gabfests with real news programs... Al Jazeera has more news offices and reporters around the world than all of our media combined... And of course we need real debate on all of our ridiculous right wing radio shows... It's no mystery where all the hate and b******* come from...

Segment focused mainly on what happened and how Scalise dealt with it as he was conscious through the whole ordeal. The doc who helped him on the field and one of the EMS people were in the story as well as his physical therapist and therapy. He would have died on the field if it had not been for the congressman who had been a surgeon in Iraq who ran out to him after Scalise's security detail shot the gunman after a 10 minute exchange. TEN MINUTES would be an eternity if you're lying on the ground and shot. My god. The surgeon took off his belt and made it into a tourniquet around the top of Scalise's pelvis.

He was given 18 units of blood after he arrived at the hospital which is more blood than the human body holds in the first place. Very little was said about the shooter, it was acknowledged that his Facebook page was very anti-right/Republican. The story did not focus on politics much if any. Grandpa Murk should drink less and listen more.

Segment focused mainly on what happened and how Scalise dealt with it as he was conscious through the whole ordeal. The doc who helped him on the field and one of the EMS people were in the story as well as his physical therapist and therapy. He would have died on the field if it had not been for the congressman who had been a surgeon in Iraq who ran out to him after Scalise's security detail shot the gunman after a 10 minute exchange. TEN MINUTES would be an eternity if you're lying on the ground and shot. My god. The surgeon took off his belt and made it into a tourniquet around the top of Scalise's pelvis.

He was given 18 units of blood after he arrived at the hospital which is more blood than the human body holds in the first place. Very little was said about the shooter, it was acknowledged that his Facebook page was very anti-right/Republican. The story did not focus on politics much if any. Grandpa Murk should drink less and listen more.
Thank You!

Forum List

Back