If You Want to Find an Hamas Munitions Stash, Just Find the Baby Milk Factories

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1700010729870.png

Shocking a people who’d slaughter 1400 civilians, torture and burn them alive, would use civilians as human shields.

Last edited:
Ohh but there is an explanation ....:rolleyes: like the Babylon Bee says....

Hamas Says All The AK-47s Found In Gaza Hospital Were Strictly For Medicinal Use

.....just for Medicinal Use......the missiles too....the bombs .....everything....:04: oh yeah!

1700009711519.png

View attachment 858707

Shocking a people who’d slaughter 1400 civilians, torture and burn them alive, would use civilian ms as human shields.

Let's take for a moment the subculture of 'terrorist". Hiding behing women and children,.killing the innocent and kidnapping civilians. Other terrorist groups must not view them with esteem in the hierarchy of terrorists.

Last edited:
The Babylon Bee.

:auiqs.jpg:

Palestinian At Hospital For Colonoscopy Not Sure About This Doctor Holding Grenade Launcher

GAZA — Local man Ahmed Ghazali was at Al-Shifa hospital for a colonoscopy this morning when he became a little unsure about the gastroenterologist strapped with explosives and wielding a grenade launcher.

"I'm starting to have second thoughts about this, doc," said Mr. Ghazali, shifting nervously. "I mean you're the doctor, not me -- I just don't remember any rocket-propelled grenades during my last colonoscopy. That's all I'm saying, doc."

1700183925692.png

The Babylon Bee.

:auiqs.jpg:

Palestinian At Hospital For Colonoscopy Not Sure About This Doctor Holding Grenade Launcher

GAZA — Local man Ahmed Ghazali was at Al-Shifa hospital for a colonoscopy this morning when he became a little unsure about the gastroenterologist strapped with explosives and wielding a grenade launcher.

"I'm starting to have second thoughts about this, doc," said Mr. Ghazali, shifting nervously. "I mean you're the doctor, not me -- I just don't remember any rocket-propelled grenades during my last colonoscopy. That's all I'm saying, doc."

View attachment 859741
Tommy’s erotic fantasy.

Forum List

Back