IF YOU THINK WHIPPING KIDS IS BAD...

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
5 children found dead in Alabama; father detained

CAMDEN, Ala. (AP) — A man is suspected of killing his five children in South Carolina and then driving for hours before dumping their bodies, wrapped in individual garbage bags, on a dirt road in rural Alabama, authorities said Tuesday.

5 children found dead in Alabama father detained

some kids need a good spanking.., but none should be killed :up:
this :asshole: should die by a means prescribed by ME !!

Last edited:
I've never found a kid needing anything more than a spanking (flat of the palm against the rear end). The earlier, the better... then the kid seldom needs another. After the first experience, the mere suggestion is enough. A win-win situation.

Whipping, absolutely not. Unnecessary and destructive.

What does either of those have to do with the article in the OP, which is about murder?

5 children found dead in Alabama; father detained

CAMDEN, Ala. (AP) — A man is suspected of killing his five children in South Carolina and then driving for hours before dumping their bodies, wrapped in individual garbage bags, on a dirt road in rural Alabama, authorities said Tuesday.

5 children found dead in Alabama father detained

some kids need a good whipping.., but none should be killed :up:
this :asshole: should die by a means prescribed by ME !!

That dude should be stuffed inside a garbage bag and hung from a tree where people can just come by and beat on him until he dies of thirst.

Sounds like First Degree Murder to me, five counts. Maybe aggravating circumstance since the victims were children.

If he's guilty, should be a capital crime.

Still not clear what any of this has to do with "whipping", or even normal punishment (spanking), which are totally different things.

"whipping" was probably the wrong word, should have been spanking..., but !
some kids like Mike Brown should have had a good solid spanking when he committed his first crime.., ya think ?

Forum List

Back