How will Chelsea's pregnancy affect Hillary's presidential decision?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
0909-chelsea-clinton-baby-bump-inf-3.jpg

Chelsea Clinton's baby bump is getting bigger and bigger ... which means her mother's decision to run for President could be getting closer and closer.

Hillary Clinton famously said she wants to wait until becoming a grandma before declaring her candidacy for the highest office in the land ... and this pic shows that call may be coming sooner rather than later.

Chelsea Clinton -- Mother's Road To Presidency Gets A Bump - TMZ.com

What will Hillary do? I don't know! Do you?

Last edited:
Well, 2016 is a couple years away, so maybe by then Hillary will be ready for the White House. She might like her grandchild playing in the Oval Office like JFK Jr.

Hopefully it effects her decision by making her realize she needs to spend her time with her family.

If it's going to be an inconvenience to her career aspirations and what she wants in her life why doesn't she just abort it? ;)

Last edited:
If it's going to be an inconvenience to her career aspirations and what she wants in her life why doesn't she just abort it? ;)

It's not about her aspirations; only about her Mom's.

What might happens depends on the polling.

Would a live birth boost Hillary's chances? (The Nation's Grandmother???)

Or would an abortion cement the feminist vote?

You'll never see those poll results but will see what happens after Hillary reads 'em.

Chelsea Clinton's baby bump is getting bigger and bigger ... which means her mother's decision to run for President could be getting closer and closer.

Hillary Clinton famously said she wants to wait until becoming a grandma before declaring her candidacy for the highest office in the land ... and this pic shows that call may be coming sooner rather than later.

Who gives a shit.....

She will milk it for all she's worth and hope people forget this...

NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART.

20131031-003137.jpg

images

Vince Foster = Dead under mysterious causes

Amb. Chris Stevens = Died under disputed circumstances tied to Hillary Clinton

What do the two have in common?

They were both friends of Hillary Clinton.

I'd stay as far away from her as possible if I ran in those circles!

Forum List

Back