If You Still Doubt the NYT Is Politically Biased . . .

Why do I hate the NYT and was with a movement to remove Duranty's Pulitzer Prize.

While Stalin was starving my people to death, the NYT's kept running articles penned by old Walter. The Holodomor. Duranty loved Stalin so much he hid the famine created by Stalin.

Today I would charge him with accessory to the murder of millions and crimes against humanity.

The only people who do not already know the NY Slimes is not liberally biased, are radical leftists.

...and it is possible to excite the tension unnecessarily?

"The Hungarian ambassador in Washington, DC has asked The New York Times in an official letter to issue a correction in connection with an article which appeared in the US daily, claiming that a Syrian refugee woman was “beaten unconscious in a Hungarian prison,” daily Magyar Idők reported. According to the paper, Réka Szemerkényi’s letter proposes that the paper should issue a correction in order to prevent possible legal steps..." Hungarian Ambassador Asks New York Times For Correction - Xpatloop.com - Expat Life In Budapest, Hungary - Current affairs

or

"Report: Hungarian ambassador urges NYT to print correction

Christian Keszthelyi : Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Réka Szemerkényi, Hungary’s ambassador in Washington, asked the New York Times in a letter to correct a piece it carried on January 2, claiming a Hungarian guard beat a Syrian refugee woman, as Hungary insists allegations in the article are false, Hungarian daily Magyar Idők (Magyar idők=Hungarian times) reported today. ..."
More: Report: Hungarian ambassador urges NYT to print correction

According to www.magyaridok.hu , The New York Times violated its own ethics manual when it published untrue and unverified allegations in connection with Hungary, citing anonymous sources – the internal rules of the American paper revealed. An employee of the newspaper wrote – referring to a Syrian woman – that a Hungarian prison guard severely assaulted her because she rejected him. The Hungarian Prison Service denied this information. They said there could be no immigrant women in the Hungarian prisons, so they could not get into contact with any prison staff.
Katrin Bennhold, author of the article clings to her story: she thinks the case happened in “one of the detention centers”. According to her the sister of the victim reported it, who witnessed the crime. The journalist could not tell additional details, like where or when the woman was assaulted. Her excuse for the lack of further information is that “Muslim women are hard to open up”."
More: New York Times violated its own principles

"Katrin Bennhold
Correspondent
NEW YORK TIMES
Katrin Bennhold is a writer and columnist for the global edition of The New York Times in London. A native German who speaks four languages and spent most of her career in France, Katrin has covered terrorist attacks in Algiers, interviewed the French President, investigated rogue trading at a major bank and donned a Muslim headscarf on a transatlantic flight. She is a regular speaker at conferences and in the broadcast media.
In 2010, Katrin became founding writer for the ongoing Female Factor series on the status of women in the early 21st century, publishing regular columns and winning the Times Publisher’s award.
Before joining the Times, Katrin was an economics writer and television anchor for Bloomberg News. She holds a Master’s in economics from the LSE and is married with two daughters."

Why do I hate the NYT and was with a movement to remove Duranty's Pulitzer Prize.

While Stalin was starving my people to death, the NYT's kept running articles penned by old Walter. The Holodomor. Duranty loved Stalin so much he hid the famine created by Stalin.

Today I would charge him with accessory to the murder of millions and crimes against humanity.

More recently....
"During this era, Punch Sulzberger asked his activist son: “If an American soldier runs into a North Vietnamese soldier, which would you like to see get shot?” “I would want to see the American get shot,” replied the young man. “It's the other guy's country.”
Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. - Discover the Networks

More recently....
"During this era, Punch Sulzberger asked his activist son: “If an American soldier runs into a North Vietnamese soldier, which would you like to see get shot?” “I would want to see the American get shot,” replied the young man. “It's the other guy's country.”

Kudos and spot on.

More recently....

Kudos and spot on.

These are the opinion-makers in America. and have been for half a century.

They are the reason the 65 million voting for the mistake in the White House.

I could cry for our nation.

Read this article: NY Times Stealth-Edits Article to Remove Embarrassing Obama Admission

The rest is interesting reading @ NY Times Stealth-Edits Article to Remove Embarrassing Obama Admission

NY Times “Shocked” at Trump Campaign Office Diversity

But he's a racist, isn't he? Of course that's what the left portrays Trump as. If that be the case, why do Mexican-Americans, Native Americans, and others support him? At least that's what the leftist rag's reporter discovered.

Read the story @ NY Times visits Trump campaign office, shocked by 'ethnic diversity' | BizPac Review

Read this article: NY Times Stealth-Edits Article to Remove Embarrassing Obama Admission

The rest is interesting reading @ NY Times Stealth-Edits Article to Remove Embarrassing Obama Admission

NY Times “Shocked” at Trump Campaign Office Diversity

But he's a racist, isn't he? Of course that's what the left portrays Trump as. If that be the case, why do Mexican-Americans, Native Americans, and others support him? At least that's what the leftist rag's reporter discovered.

Read the story @ NY Times visits Trump campaign office, shocked by 'ethnic diversity' | BizPac Review

I bet they needed Extra Strength Immodium AD when they walked in.

:lmao:

Wow. A few kooks are still vainly trying to pretend that the "WE LOVE YOU DUBYA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET US SHILL FOR YOU AND PUSH YOUR WAR!" New York Times is actually liberal, despite every bit of evidence.

Clearly, many, many suckers are born every minute. If someone is loony enough to declares the NYT is liberal, there's no point in engaging them. Smile, twirl a finger around your ear and walk away.

Forum List

Back