If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life...

Would you support an assault weapons ban if you KNEW it would save a child's life?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • I would think about it.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Well if that's your concept of human beings then you should insult and villify all you have contact with. Knowingly or unknowingly you have hit upon one of the core values that separate liberalism from conservatism.

OF COURSE that's my concept of human beings, you knob . . . because that's what human beings ARE. If that's NOT what you think of humanity, then you're a fucking moron who shouldn't be let out-of-doors without a babysitter. And if you somehow think recognizing that human beings as a species are dangerous requires me to "hate and vilify" (again, if you're going to try to impress me with your vocabulary, you need to at least ATTEMPT to sound like you didn't just look at your word-a-day toilet paper) everyone I meet, then you're not just a moron, you're a retarded child who should be institutionalized to keep him safe from his own extreme naivete.

And I'm well aware that one of the core differences between leftists and conservatives is that leftists are a bunch of pie-in-the-sky, unrealistic adolescents mentally trapped in the floaty pink drug haze of the 60s (whether they actually lived through the 60s or not) and believing that humanity is perfectible and cosmic justice is achievable, and conservatives are realists who understand that all humans contain the seeds of evil right next to the seeds of good, that some humans are going to choose evil no matter what society does, and that life is always going to contain some things that just suck beyond the telling of it.

No, seriously how do you feel about liberals?
Come into my house uninvited and I'll tell your widow.

Well if that's your concept of human beings then you should insult and villify all you have contact with. Knowingly or unknowingly you have hit upon one of the core values that separate liberalism from conservatism.

OF COURSE that's my concept of human beings, you knob . . . because that's what human beings ARE. If that's NOT what you think of humanity, then you're a fucking moron who shouldn't be let out-of-doors without a babysitter. And if you somehow think recognizing that human beings as a species are dangerous requires me to "hate and vilify" (again, if you're going to try to impress me with your vocabulary, you need to at least ATTEMPT to sound like you didn't just look at your word-a-day toilet paper) everyone I meet, then you're not just a moron, you're a retarded child who should be institutionalized to keep him safe from his own extreme naivete.

And I'm well aware that one of the core differences between leftists and conservatives is that leftists are a bunch of pie-in-the-sky, unrealistic adolescents mentally trapped in the floaty pink drug haze of the 60s (whether they actually lived through the 60s or not) and believing that humanity is perfectible and cosmic justice is achievable, and conservatives are realists who understand that all humans contain the seeds of evil right next to the seeds of good, that some humans are going to choose evil no matter what society does, and that life is always going to contain some things that just suck beyond the telling of it.

This is your first contact with my belief that leftists are, by definition, either evil or ignorant, immature, daydreaming halfwits without enough common sense to fill a thimble?

This is your first contact with my belief that leftists are, by definition, either evil or ignorant, immature, daydreaming halfwits without enough common sense to fill a thimble?
And, hopefully my last contact.

And, hopefully my last contact.

Hey, if you want to be a pussy and run away the first time someone doesn't applaud you for breathing, knock yourself out. It's not like I'm getting paid to finish schooling you on life.

I know for an indisputable fact that banning the non-essential use of motor vehicles would save the lives of many children. Non-essential meaning absolute legitimate necessity.

Who is willing to accept that to save the lives of a whole lot of people, not only children?

Forum List

Back