If You Haven't Taken At Least 3 Jabs, You Are Insane According to an Australian Health Minister

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard says you have to be crazy if you haven't had 3 clot shots even though they don't stop the virus.

Wow, this really woke me up. If this guy says so, it must be true.
I mean, how can you not trust the guy who said back in 2020 the dreaded, debunked, debased, depantsed & totally fake New World Order was the "new world of Covid"?
It's not like he's a sniveling POS flunkie for the NWO, is it?

Makes me wonder how crazy I must be since I haven't had any & I never will.
I must be like a wild eyed, deranged ranting, Kamala-cackling, bare breasted water buffalo in a pro-baby murder march type of nuts.

Miss your guns yet Australia?

“If you haven’t your full three, to put it bluntly, you’re crazy,” he told reporters.

“You have already heard that a number of people have been infected with the virus at home. We must treat this New World Order… this new world of Covid more carefully, even in our own homes, with a high level of care and caution.”

You Are Insane According to an Australian Health Minister​

And he ought-a know ...

360_F_127194042_2achgjaAYUBtvtB3fuuFxNTPk0ZqcjtV.jpg

NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard says you have to be crazy if you haven't had 3 clot shots even though they don't stop the virus.

I mean, how can you not trust the guy who said back in 2020 the dreaded, debunked, debased, depantsed & totally fake New World Order was the "new world of Covid"?

I must be like a wild eyed, deranged ranting, Kamala-cackling, bare breasted water buffalo in a pro-baby murder march type of nuts.

“If you haven’t your full three, to put it bluntly, you’re crazy,” he told reporters.

“You have already heard that a number of people have been infected with the virus at home. We must treat this New World Order… this new world of Covid more carefully, even in our own homes, with a high level of care and caution.”

In the old Союз Советских Социалистических Республик, they used to call that вялотеку́щая шизофрени́я, or “sluggish schizophrenia”.

This is like the Nazi in Canada who said people "will never be fully vaccinated", no matter how many shots they get. He is advocating a "booster" every 9 months for your entire life.

What are the cells doing that were told to make virus parts the two times before? Does the third compete with the other two?

According to several posters last year, I would be dead by now for not being vaccinated.

To all those well wishers.
I am fine, and Thank You for your concern.

I rarely speak to my sister, but as usual, she enjoys trying to get me to chitchat. This time, she left a voice mail. She said I was right about the vax...and she should have listened to me, and could not understand WHY people get multiple shots, multiple boosters and STILL get covid....so me flat out refusing to get jabbed at all, she wished she had stood firm herself.

Unfortunately, since it was voicemail, I couldn't sneer a "tolja so".

Forum List

Back