If you haven't heard him speak you should take the time

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
to hear what he is trying to warn the American people about. God gave you a country of liberty through patriots willing to lay themselves down for the future of the country. Don't give it away through sheer ignorance.

Guo Wengui interview by Kyle Bass

Warn us about China? Like nobody knows yet?

As he says in the video many Americans are naive and have been too trusting of the CCP government. Hell the mafia types here call anyone who gets in there path crazy also and severely tries to discredit honest people who will not bend over for them or sell out to them.

As he says in the video many Americans are naive and have been too trusting of the CCP government. Hell the mafia types here call anyone who gets in there path crazy also and severely tries to discredit honest people who will not bend over for them or sell out to them.
Nobody I know trusts the Chinese, you need smarter friends.

Nobody I know trusts the Chinese, you need smarter friends.
GE was Obama's buddy not mine and how many of the Europeans and American businesses have sold out to them?

Forum List

Back