If you have blue eyes-we are related!

For all you blue eyed people, when I worked with people who had Alzheimer/Dementia, 95% of them had blue eyes. I have never read anything about the connection, but I always thought that was strange.

For all you blue eyed people, when I worked with people who had Alzheimer/Dementia, 95% of them had blue eyes. I have never read anything about the connection, but I always thought that was strange.
Some brown-eyed folks' eyes turn blue as they age.

Last edited:

That's one of the downfalls of being a pure-breed...chronic diseases.

Some brown-eyed folks' eyes turn blue as they age. The body loses the ability to produce melanin enough with age.

You can tell the ones who had brown, though. They usually still have a brown circle, it is kind of weird looking.

Some brown-eyed folks' eyes turn blue as they age. The body loses the ability to produce melanin enough with age.

You can tell the ones who had brown, though. They usually still have a brown circle, it is kind of weird looking.
Yup.

My son has the coolest blue eyes, which is kind of funny, because both his father and I have green. The shade changes somewhat with what he wears.

Forum List

Back