If you have blue eyes-we are related!

Thank jebus I have hazel eyes.

*wipes forehead with handkerchief*

Uh, y'all are to be buying ME presents..................Geez! :eusa_pray:

Hey, does this mean that eye-color determines intelligence and is passed down amongst the blue eyes? Everyone in my immediate family has blue eyes and we all score way up there on IQ tests.

:thup:

Hey, does this mean that eye-color determines intelligence and is passed down amongst the blue eyes? Everyone in my immediate family has blue eyes and we all score way up there on IQ tests.

Of course! :cool:

*Mini EZ has blue eyes too and is smart as a whip!

With this many relatives, we're going to have to choose names.

Green eyes passed on from my mother's side. But ... my dad, sister and brother all have blue eyes as do many others in my extended family. Does that count? Can I get in on a Yankee Swap or something?

With this many relatives, we're going to have to choose names.

We do that in our family, all the kids get gifts from everyone of course, but we adults (14 of us) draw names.

We have 14 adults locally - and go through phases of choosing names or just doing small gifts. The kids receive gifts from everyone - although at this point, they have so much stuff I just give them cash.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Dark-Brown eyes with long eyelashes.
I like my eyes.
I have blue eyes and I like them too.

But I prefer looking into brown eyes. Blue eyes are kind of spooky, green eyes are ooky, pink eyes are gooky.

My twin and I are both blue eyed.... and we too scored waaay up on the IQ scale. Maybe we are related!

Shall we both wet our panties again? :lol::eek:

I have green eyes. Someone will probably come along soon and imply that I'm untrustworthy. Or some other equally unfounded, superstitious guff.

Forum List

Back