If you had to give up...

This is extremely difficult to admit, but I would give up orgasms. Knowing that there is no way I could live without laughter. Laughter keeps us young!

This may come as a surprise..lol. I would give up orgasms. There is nothing quite like laughing frequently and hysterically with someone who shares your type of crazy and wild humor...and my "friend" does....:rofl:
You can't orgasm at work (unless you get creative, I suppose).
Speak for yourself!

:)

I am not going to ask, but this might lead some to wonder what profession you are in. :lol:

This is extremely difficult to admit, but I would give up orgasms. Knowing that there is no way I could live without laughter. Laughter keeps us young!

Well since I am no longer young, it's too late in that case.

Immie

You can't orgasm at work (unless you get creative, I suppose).
Speak for yourself!

:)

I am not going to ask, but this might lead some to wonder what profession you are in. :lol:

Well since I am no longer young, it's too late in that case.

Immie
Poppycock! I'm not buying it! Laughter is good for the soul at EVERY age!

As far as my profession goes .... never mind that. There's something so special about having your own office with a lock on the door.

( side note: figure out how to multiple quote and comment between quotes )
Added to my to-do list.

laughter or orgasms, which would you choose??

I'll never laugh again.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if those who chose laughter will be be heavily slanted to the male side and those who chose orgasms will be damn near if not completely female.

Immie

I agree, but I think there are plenty of guys who just won't admit to giving up orgasms because of the pressure here to appear as a big stud.:cool:

orgasms.....i would give up

i love to laugh...and i love people who make me laugh....

hell dude said something today that just make me burst out laughing......

I laugh at least half a dozen times a day.. No way I could give that up.

They are both needed, but I'd give up Orgasms for laughter. Hands down no questions asked. Period. However, I'm giving that up on my end, the woman will never have to give that up. I make sure she experiences both always.

A similar issue was already discussed at a bar recently here.

If you had to give up alcohol or women which would you give up?

The younger men could not give up women.

The older men had no use for women.

It's absolutely no contest.

Laughter is fun. However an orgasm is a uniquely pleasurable experience. I could definitely live without ever laughing again, but who the heck would want to give up cumming?

This one is easy for me. In my lifestyle, one is not allowed to orgasm until given permission thus living without orgasm is common place at times. Laughter cleanses the soul.

Forum List

Back