If you had to give up...

laughter or orgasms, which would you choose??

I'll never laugh again.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if those who chose laughter will be be heavily slanted to the male side and those who chose orgasms will be damn near if not completely female.

Immie

Orgasms, definitely.

There's a lot of days when I don't have an orgasm and feel just fine.

On days when I don't laugh, I'm exhausted and stressed.

Hell, I'm 48 and very happily married. Orgasms are like the newspaper now. You know what the stories are going to be, you just don't know all the details yet. Once a week, there might be a surprise, but most of the time, its the same news with a few different details. :)

Laughter of course! Nothing better than feeling your balls and brain explode with pleasure.

There could be plenty of substitutes for laughter, but there are none for an orgasm.

Last edited:

This may come as a surprise..lol. I would give up orgasms. There is nothing quite like laughing frequently and hysterically with someone who shares your type of crazy and wild humor...and my "friend" does....:rofl:

I love sex, but I will never give up laughter.

Laughter has got me through wars, bad marriages, bad finances, and alcoholism.

If you can laugh, you will live.

What I will not do, is laugh at some one who is truely down and out, then I will hold up my hand and say let me help you up.

We can laugh together about this, I know it.

Can I help you laugh your way out of this?

Let me help you do it.

Last edited:
When you're in full season, of course, the thought of giving up sex is beyond most people's imaginations.

But the thought of giving up frivolity is unthinkable at every age.

Laughter will get you though times of no sex far better than sex will get you though times of no laughter.

Forum List

Back