If you disparage the Tea Partiers based on a few individuals how do you treat muslims

Quoting Rush Limbaugh, a guy I don't listen to, is also very ineffective when responding to me.
Ed can't comprehend that not all conservatives listen to Rush. He's not very imaginative.
What I comprehend, which goes right over your head BTW, is it doesn't matter what CON$ervative pundit you listen to, they ALL parrot the same GOP talking points script as your MessiahRushie.

This undeniable fact has been proven by them ALL parroting the same errors on the same day, like the bowing BS or the Gore at Monticello Gaffe hoax from 2 decades ago, which can only be explained by them all working from the SAME ERRONEOUS script. Nothing has changed in 20 years. The style the pundits use when they parrot their GOP scripts may vary from pundit to pundit, but the content is always from the same script.

I may not be "imaginative" enough for you, but the CON$ who then parrot the pundit of their choice are obviously not very observant!
You know, just because you're incapable of original thought doesn't mean everybody else is, too. :lol:

Muslims are not represented by their leaders as a political party in a republic. I hear the Right constantly accusing the Muslims for not denouncing radical, extremist jihadists.

I never hear the Right accusing Christians for not denouncing radical, extremist Christians (like abortion clinic bombers, Timothy McVeigh, etc.). Probably because Christianity isn't a political party which represents its followers in a republic.

The Tea Party is a political organization which represents the interests of its supporters. Some of those supporters are racist. Why don't I hear the Tea Party denouncing racism? If it doesn't support it, then why does it harbor racists and not denounce racism?

Ok now mind you this thread is my thread and you say you haven't heard teapartiers denouncing racism. One example of this can be found right here http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-hell-away-from-us-we-dont-want-you-here.html

Here is another example from a rally

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA&p=B708717B6A31B998&playnext=1&index=33]YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist![/ame]

You also seem to be under the assumption that their are more racists in the tea parties than there are in either the democrat or republican parties. I feel this is not the case. I believe there are as many racists in the tea parties, as a percentage, as there are in both major political parties (if you dont see the racism in the republican and democrat parties I'm not sure how you see it in the tea party).

In addition, the media has willingly mislabelled teapartiers as racist in a concerted effort to discredit them. At least the members of the media who belong to the "journo list" http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...bout-accusing-the-right-of-being-racists.html
That phony video, staged for the camera, has already been discredited on these boards. Nazi symbols have always been accepted at Teabagger hate rallies until the media came down on them and they staged this phony video to pretend they never supported anything Nazi related. there is a video of a guy with a Nazi swastika on stage right out in front through much of the long video. Not only was he not told to leave the stage, Michelle Malkin posed with him and his swastika after the speeches ended. And later the swastika was defended as a native American indian symbol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GZtKY5XR0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Right Wing Anti-Stimulus Rally in Colorado[/ame]

malkin%20swastika_ad7d3.jpg

ProgressNowColorado: That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

The Swastika IS ancient symbol found in multiple cultures. But it's in it's acient form, it's a vertical line crossed by a horizontal line, then the ends of the lines have perpendicular lines added.

The Nazi "Swastika" is the ancient Swasika rotated clockwise 45 degrees. It was unique to the Nazi party and approved of by Hitler.

The Swasika in the picture above is DEFINITELY NOTHING OTHER than a NAZI SWASIKA. No doubt about it.

Ok now mind you this thread is my thread and you say you haven't heard teapartiers denouncing racism. One example of this can be found right here http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-hell-away-from-us-we-dont-want-you-here.html

Here is another example from a rally

YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist!

You also seem to be under the assumption that their are more racists in the tea parties than there are in either the democrat or republican parties. I feel this is not the case. I believe there are as many racists in the tea parties, as a percentage, as there are in both major political parties (if you dont see the racism in the republican and democrat parties I'm not sure how you see it in the tea party).

In addition, the media has willingly mislabelled teapartiers as racist in a concerted effort to discredit them. At least the members of the media who belong to the "journo list" http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...bout-accusing-the-right-of-being-racists.html

Thanks for the civil response, PLYMCO.

I fully believe that the Tea Party doesn't support racism. I fully believe that many Tea Partiers aren't racist and even denounce it (as your clip above shows). And I think that's great.

What I don't see are Tea Party leaders denouncing racism instead of only saying that the Tea Party "can't be racist" when there ARE, undoubtedly, racists among Tea Party supporters. And, I can say the same thing about more than a few GOP leaders.

I highly doubt there are white supremacists among the ranks of the Dems. Black and Hispanic "racists" for sure - but I put quotes around it because it has more to do with a resentment due to treatment they or their families and friends have received from white people and the way our country enables whites and sorta-kinda wants to help minorities but really leaves them behind. Same for native Americans, etc. But, the Dems actively pursue protections and increasing opportunities for minorities unlike the GOP and TP who, for some reason, think white racism is over because we elected a black President - I actually heard Michelle Bachman say that by the way.

Now, don't me wrong. I can't stand Dems. Spineless, corrupt, no clear focus, lots of douche bags who represent them. But I CAN NOT abide racism and the GOP and TP are harbors for white supremacists, neo-nazis, etc. and are just as corrupt as the Dems in my opinion, and they have even more douche bag leaders than the Dems, IMO (i.e. Reagan, Bush Jr., Cheney, Quayle, and especially Palin).

Were I a TP leader I would come right out and say that if you're a racist then YOU aren't a Tea Partier - you're on your own; go vote for David Duke (who gets some Tea Partier support, if just from the fringe).

I also don't see a lot of minorities in the GOP or Tea Party. Now why would that be? The media? I don't think so. I think its because neither of those parties truly represent minority interests. When the Dems hold rallies, there are a good number of people of every race, religion, sexual orientation, age, social class, etc. When the GOP or Tea Party hold rallies the vast, overwhelming majority are middle-aged, white Christians. Those parties are against affirmative action, same-sex marriage, the ACLU, atheism, evolution, sexual equality, a woman's choice, the NAACP, and other policies, programs, and organizations set up to protect minorities, women, the poor, the elderly, the handicapped, veterans, and those with less opportunity. The first thing President Obama passed was the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act for women. Can that be anything but a good thing? The Dems have helped veterans while the GOP has historically cut funding to the VA.

Its as if some Democrats are actually trying to help those who need it most while the GOP and Tea Party just want to help those who need it least and ignore those who need it most because of money. It may not be that way, but it seems like it.

By the way, what were you welding?

I just welded a new catalytic converter into a lady's car. She said I saved her $750.00 over the dealer's estimate.

I enjoyed reading your response and you do have some valid points in there.

One thing I would like to clarify is that when I said racists in the democrat party I wasn't thinking of white supremists and I definately think its a tiny minority of democrats.

One thing I would like to answer is that I think you dont see many minorities speaking out in the republican party because, throughout recent history (Clarence Thomas being one of the most blatant examples) they have been routinely disparaged, disrespected, and discriminated against for doing so.

I have been to 2 few tea party rallies. At the one in Hyannis we had many hispanic members at the rotary. The one in boston I went to in august had a lot of different people from all sorts of backgrounds. Even so there is still a larger percentage of white people at these rallies, around the nation, then there are in the general population so i understand the perception that its mostly white people at the rallies.

^
Now THAT
is what I call a civil discussion! :clap2:

Forum List

Back