If you disparage the Tea Partiers based on a few individuals how do you treat muslims

Do you also think that all muslims are represented by a few individual muslim terrorists?

no

do you?

why do people who are all hysterical about a Mosque in NYC do this?

Wow unity for dante and pilgrim :eek: I dont feel that either broadbrush is representative of their respective "Groups" as a whole.

Some of the people who are against the mosque at NYC are the very same people who think "All muslims are terrorists" but the majority of them are not. I have a long thread about the mosque situation if you wanna talk about that with me

I call the Tea Party Terrorists as a way of highlighting some crap, but anyone who thinks I am serious needs to check into a sanitarium and get a room next to daveman and his girlyman/boy pals.

I understand the fears and anxieties of many people who are interested in Tea Party rallies, but I do not like running on fear and anxiety. It is an area ripe for demagogues and fund raisers.

:lol: xotoxi

@ Ed: I actually supported clinton and his economic policies even after his lying about his blowjob so I'm not sure what your getting at.

@ colorado, let me go weld something and i'll respond....10 min.

"even after his lying about his blowjob" - crime of the century according to right wing dogma

:lol:

Why would a man's lying about sex and extramarital affairs during a political witch hunt alter anyone's support of his economic policies?

Honestly I have no idea why it would which is why it doesn't for me.

@ Ed: I actually supported clinton and his economic policies even after his lying about his blowjob so I'm not sure what your getting at.

"even after his lying about his blowjob" - crime of the century according to right wing dogma

Why would a man's lying about sex and extramarital affairs during a political witch hunt alter anyone's support of his economic policies?

You damn liberal RINO!! We know Palin was talkin' about you voting for Senator Scott

no

do you?

why do people who are all hysterical about a Mosque in NYC do this?

Wow unity for dante and pilgrim :eek: I dont feel that either broadbrush is representative of their respective "Groups" as a whole.

Some of the people who are against the mosque at NYC are the very same people who think "All muslims are terrorists" but the majority of them are not. I have a long thread about the mosque situation if you wanna talk about that with me

I call the Tea Party Terrorists as a way of highlighting some crap, but anyone who thinks I am serious needs to check into a sanitarium and get a room next to daveman and his girlyman/boy pals.

I understand the fears and anxieties of many people who are interested in Tea Party rallies, but I do not like running on fear and anxiety. It is an area ripe for demagogues and fund raisers.

The tea parties, for me, aren't about fear and anxiety. I've been agitated about defecit spending and the national debt ever since I started paying attention to what our government does. The tea parties popped up and I just couldn't help but jump on the wagon due to their stance on the governments fiscal responsibilities.

Granted I feel like every once and a while we need to toss a few members off the wagon because they are sick with dimentia but for the most part the individuals in the tea parties are good people. This is why I always challenge people to actually go to one and talk to the people who are attending it.

You damn liberal RINO!! We know Palin was talkin' about you voting for Senator Scott

If you looked at my voting history you would see i'm definately registered properly as an independant ;). I am liberal on many social issues but very conservative when it comes to fiscal matters like taxes and the national debt. Please dont confuse "fiscally conservative" with what you have seen out of the republicans in recent history such as what came out of the republican congress under Bush and the Bush administration itself as, to me, they didn't fit the description.

BTW did you see my "response" to Palin in Del's Thread?

The tea parties, for me, aren't about fear and anxiety. I've been agitated about defecit spending and the national debt ever since I started paying attention to what our government does. The tea parties popped up and I just couldn't help but jump on the wagon due to their stance on the governments fiscal responsibilities.

Granted I feel like every once and a while we need to toss a few members off the wagon because they are sick with dimentia but for the most part the individuals in the tea parties are good people. This is why I always challenge people to actually go to one and talk to the people who are attending it.

I talked to people who attend. Many are crazy and poorly in formed to un-informed. Some are very reasonable and quite rational in the ir arguments and ability to listen to other views. They are open minded :eek: Dante actually said that!

The one rally I went by the leaders were hyper paranoid and disturbing to approach. Sorta like when I went to Commie events to see if anyone would speak to a stranger.

I had nothing but a possitive attitude about the Tea Party originally when it first started sprouting (and still do for the most part)...

littleShopOfHorrors.gif

But lately it seems like it's being fed too much red meat.

FEED ME SEYMORE!!!!

audrey2.jpg

Do you also think that all muslims are represented by a few individual muslim terrorists?

If you are consistent in how you analyize individuals and groups I would be led to beleive that due to your views on all tea partiers being racist right wing obama hating republicans that you would also hold the view that all muslims are Koran bastardizing, suicide bombing of innocents, terrorists.

What say you?

You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their dead, cold fingers.
Would you be saying that the Left had sole ownership of "double standards"?
Nope. But the Left sure does seem proud of theirs.

I had nothing but a possitive attitude about the Tea Party originally when it first started sprouting (and still do for the most part)...

littleShopOfHorrors.gif

FEED ME SEYMORE!!!!

audrey2.jpg

not many rational people pay attention to what you say, let alone what you think.

:eusa_whistle:

You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their dead, cold fingers.

dave's an idiot. act irrational and maybe he will make sense. act rationally and you are wasting your time
It's funny that you think I'm an idiot. If I agreed with you immediately and unquestioningly, you'd think I was the smartest guy here...next to you. :lol:

littleShopOfHorrors.gif

FEED ME SEYMORE!!!!

audrey2.jpg

not many rational people pay attention to what you say, let alone what you think.

:eusa_whistle:

Well I guess a 'thank you' is in order for you than. :lol:

dave's an idiot. act irrational and maybe he will make sense. act rationally and you are wasting your time
It's funny that you think I'm an idiot. If I agreed with you immediately and unquestioningly, you'd think I was the smartest guy here...next to you. :lol:

hey moron, I neg rep everyone.

the last thing you would want is to play the conservative con game with me expecting to make friends through like minded delusion.

get IT yet?:eusa_whistle:

Let's hope that the Tea Party continues well into the future...well after Republicans take over. I think it is a good thing to have checks and balances. It keeps the people in Washington on their toes.

However, I am afraid that as soon as any Republican is elected, you will not hear anything from the Tea Party until a democrat is again elected.

You and me both on that. If they do dissapear if/after a republican gets elected I'll bow my head and let you say "Told you so" ;)
Oh come on now! You know from past history there is no IF about it.

While 9/11 Reagan and Bush I were quadrupling the deficit of all the presidents before them, deficits didn't matter. Then when Clinton was elected suddenly deficits were the most important thing on Earth. The so called "Deficit Hawks" were the Clinton era equivalent of the Tea Party. Once Bush II was elected deficits no longer mattered until Obama was elected.

How many times does history have to repeat itself before CON$ learn from it???????

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

@ Ed: I actually supported Clinton and his economic policies even after his lying about his blow-job so I'm not sure what your getting at.

The patented CON$ervative dumb act!

I was getting at the fact that the deficit only seems to matter when Dems are president, otherwise Deficit Hawks or Teabaggers or whatever they call themselves at the time are deathly silent, so it will be no surprise that deficits will no longer matter if a Republican becomes president. It has been a Republican strategy to run up deficits in order to "starve the welfare state" since St Ronnie.
Get it now?

July 6, 2010
RUSH: It is said of Reagan -- I think it's true to a certain extent -- Reagan decided to starve the welfare state by creating deficits and spending

I just told you I didn't complain about Clinton's economic policies during or after his presidency hence your comments not applying to me, the person you are responding to. It would be pretty hard to complain about the deficit under Clinton considering he balanced his budget.

Quoting Rush Limbaugh, a guy I don't listen to, is also very ineffective when responding to me.

Do you understand why I'm not sure what your getting at yet? If not my confusion stems from the fact that your responses have no relation to the topic we are discussing.

EDIT: I'm surprised you responded to this instead of my response from a page or two back.
The point wasn't whether YOU complained about Clinton's economic policy, as you well know, it is that Deficits didn't matter for St Ronnie and Bush I, but suddenly became important as soon as Clinton was elected and the "Deficit Hawks" appeared. Then Bush II was elected and the Deficit hawks evaporated and the Tea Party was nonexistent and we were told Reagan PROVED that deficits don't matter. Now that Obama was elected suddenly deficits DO matter and the Tea Party are the new Deficit Hawks.

The point I was making was that there is no IF about it, when the next Republican becomes president the Tea Party will go the way of the Deficit Hawks and deficits will not matter once more until a Dem is elected.

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

Quoting Rush Limbaugh, a guy I don't listen to, is also very ineffective when responding to me.
Ed can't comprehend that not all conservatives listen to Rush. He's not very imaginative.
What I comprehend, which goes right over your head BTW, is it doesn't matter what CON$ervative pundit you listen to, they ALL parrot the same GOP talking points script as your MessiahRushie.

This undeniable fact has been proven by them ALL parroting the same errors on the same day, like the bowing BS or the Gore at Monticello Gaffe hoax from 2 decades ago, which can only be explained by them all working from the SAME ERRONEOUS script. Nothing has changed in 20 years. The style the pundits use when they parrot their GOP scripts may vary from pundit to pundit, but the content is always from the same script.

I may not be "imaginative" enough for you, but the CON$ who then parrot the pundit of their choice are obviously not very observant!

hey moron, I neg rep everyone.

the last thing you would want is to play the conservative con game with me expecting to make friends through like minded delusion.

get IT yet?:eusa_whistle:
Good Gaea, are you really so full of yourself that you think I want to be friends with you? :rofl:

Muslims are not represented by their leaders as a political party in a republic. I hear the Right constantly accusing the Muslims for not denouncing radical, extremist jihadists.

I never hear the Right accusing Christians for not denouncing radical, extremist Christians (like abortion clinic bombers, Timothy McVeigh, etc.). Probably because Christianity isn't a political party which represents its followers in a republic.

The Tea Party is a political organization which represents the interests of its supporters. Some of those supporters are racist. Why don't I hear the Tea Party denouncing racism? If it doesn't support it, then why does it harbor racists and not denounce racism?

Ok now mind you this thread is my thread and you say you haven't heard teapartiers denouncing racism. One example of this can be found right here http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-hell-away-from-us-we-dont-want-you-here.html

Here is another example from a rally

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA&p=B708717B6A31B998&playnext=1&index=33]YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist![/ame]

You also seem to be under the assumption that their are more racists in the tea parties than there are in either the democrat or republican parties. I feel this is not the case. I believe there are as many racists in the tea parties, as a percentage, as there are in both major political parties (if you dont see the racism in the republican and democrat parties I'm not sure how you see it in the tea party).

In addition, the media has willingly mislabelled teapartiers as racist in a concerted effort to discredit them. At least the members of the media who belong to the "journo list" http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...bout-accusing-the-right-of-being-racists.html
That phony video, staged for the camera, has already been discredited on these boards. Nazi symbols have always been accepted at Teabagger hate rallies until the media came down on them and they staged this phony video to pretend they never supported anything Nazi related. there is a video of a guy with a Nazi swastika on stage right out in front through much of the long video. Not only was he not told to leave the stage, Michelle Malkin posed with him and his swastika after the speeches ended. And later the swastika was defended as a native American indian symbol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GZtKY5XR0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Right Wing Anti-Stimulus Rally in Colorado[/ame]

malkin%20swastika_ad7d3.jpg

ProgressNowColorado: That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

Forum List

Back