If you could vote for a First Lady -who'd it be?

If you could vote for a First Lady -who'd it be?

• Total voters
Sandy73 said:
Dammit Evil did you ban her ?? She's gone !! :(

She doesnt look banned. i think she just got tired she will be back. its like moths to a flame.

*sigh*

And to think I left a perfectly entertaining conversation to come engage her.

Hmph.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

lolita715 said:
yeah well he was hear yesterday too, I thought that you would know, bitch!!!!

Yes, and there's some real maturity.

Ok, masterdebater, let's get back to the topic of the thread. What is it that you like about Teresa Heinz Kerry? What would be her best points if she does have to take the role of First Lady?

And, yes, I know we aren't electing a First Lady.

Wow! I get off and miss ALL the fun!!! boo hoo!

I get called immature, being I state that Ketchup face is a pig and has no class. No insults to anyone here, just the truth about an unclassy woman - lolita, you call another person a bitch and continue with you silly insults, so I am just curious as to who the immature person is NOW??? And by the way, Edwards matches up perfectly with Kerry, two idiots that, if elected, will surely bring us all another 9/11 or worse!!!!

lolita715 said:
you sound really mature!!! We are voting for a president not his wife!!!!!!!!Everyone talks about how much they hate kerry's wife, who cares!!!!!! People will use anything to say talk bad about kerry.

Hey Lolita,

Have you ever heard .... "Behind every good man there is a woman"?
Now let us see, there is a woman behind John Kerry who has about as much class as a pig in a mudhole. Then you have another woman who exudes class. Doesn't even sound angry when she is accused of not having a "real" job. When even if she had never been a teacher or a librarian, raising twins is a REAL job. I have one little girl, and she's a handful could you imagine having two the exact same age??? These men may not be their children, but the saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree can be applied to them as well.

Edited to add: Man I knew I should have read through the thread... Did she really get banned?? Man I miss all the fun!!!

KatieKate said:
Hey Lolita,

Have you ever heard .... "Behind every good man there is a woman"?
Now let us see, there is a woman behind John Kerry who has about as much class as a pig in a mudhole. Then you have another woman who exudes class. Doesn't even sound angry when she is accused of not having a "real" job. When even if she had never been a teacher or a librarian, raising twins is a REAL job. I have one little girl, and she's a handful could you imagine having two the exact same age??? These men may not be their children, but the saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree can be applied to them as well.

Edited to add: Man I knew I should have read through the thread... Did she really get banned?? Man I miss all the fun!!!

She chickened out and ran away after she opened her fat trap and got called on it...

Bullies. All of us. We should be ashamed.

Shattered said:
She chickened out and ran away after she opened her fat trap and got called on it...

Bullies. All of us. We should be ashamed.

Damn Shattered... I tried to zing your reputation, but it says I need to spread the wealth first.

This is the most entertainment I've had on the top half of the board in a long time!!!

:rotflmao:

lilcountriegal said:
Damn Shattered... I tried to zing your reputation, but it says I need to spread the wealth first.

This is the most entertainment I've had on the top half of the board in a long time!!!

:rotflmao:

You got that right Lil... :happy2:

Our friend is back ! :banana: :flameth:

Good I hope she comes back! If she doesn't think that EVERYTHING around candidates affect voting she must be crazy!! Yes people look at the issues but "little things" such as checking your watch during a debate, can cause an election loss. At least that is my opinion.

lilcountriegal said:
Its like playing with the mentally handicapped....

Cruel, yet entertaining.

She's a good moral booster for those who may be only lurking because they feel they can't contribute anything intelligent to the site. The stupidity level is already as low as it can be taken, and she holds the blue ribbon.....

Forum List

Back