If you could vote for a First Lady -who'd it be?

If you could vote for a First Lady -who'd it be?

• Total voters
Zhukov said:
What's life like without a sense of humour?

Are you bitter and and upset all the time?

One instance without a sense of humor does not entail that ALL instances are without a sense of humor.

Lay off if someone gets a little passionate about something.

Sandy73 said:
I have just the place for you lolita.. www.democraticunderground.com
I am sure they will be really happy to have you join ! :D

Your nonsense babbling doesn't tickle our fancy around here ! :chains: :banana:

I don't join there because I don't like being one of a flock constantly beating on the few people from the other side that are there. Everyone here seems to enjoy preaching to the choir and not having much objection to their views.

lolita715 said:
I dont care if bush was the most hilarioius person in the world. I will never like him, and I will never agree with him.

Even if he changed all his positions so they agreed with your current ones completely?

Would you then reverse all your then current, but after the fact old, positions in favor or what would then be your current positions, as opposed to your old positions, which were current then, before the fact? Or would your current positions, instead of the previously mentioned new positions which became current positions in favor of the old positions which used to be the current positions, remain your current positions, thus invalidating your stated position?

MJDuncan1982 said:
One instance without a sense of humor does not entail that ALL instances are without a sense of humor.

Lay off if someone gets a little passionate about something.

Do you not have a sense of humour either? Can't anyone have any fun anymore?

And what does that last part even mean anyways?

Zhukov said:

Sometimes, one wants to be humorous but another is passionate about the subject at the time and does not want to be. Does not mean an ENTIRE lack of humor, just at that moment.

Zhukov said:

I do have a sense of humor, but not about bush running this country for another 4 years.

Sandy73 said:
I have just the place for you lolita.. www.democraticunderground.com
I am sure they will be really happy to have you join ! :D

Your nonsense babbling doesn't tickle our fancy around here ! :chains: :banana:
your the one babbling. Your going to report me cause I dont agree with you and your girlfriend? Please!!! Cause I dont think bush is funny.

lolita715 said:
I do have a sense of humor, but not about bush running this country for another 4 years.

Whats so bad about the President? He is a decent, funny, down to earth guy. I can relate more to a man of faith who has barbaques then i can with a dunk hunt poser who goes wind surfing.

lolita715 said:
your the one babbling. Your going to report me cause I dont agree with you and your girlfriend? Please!!! Cause I dont think bush is funny.

I never said I was gonna report you ... :lame2:

Tisk Tisk such attitude ! :ali:

Sandy73 said:
I never said I was gonna report you ... :lame2:

Tisk Tisk such attitude ! :ali:
you dissapproved because I said your girlfriend was inmature!!!

Whats so bad about the President? He is a decent, funny, down to earth guy. I can relate more to a man of faith who has barbaques then i can with a dunk hunt poser who goes wind surfing.
He's not capable of doing anything for us, nor has he!!! Bush sounds like he'd be your drinking partner.

lolita715 said:
you dissapproved because I said your girlfriend was inmature!!!

Yeah so.. I gave you neg points..
That wasn't reporting you .. DUHHHHH :duh3:

Oh and I said she was my bitch ... Get it right ! :smoke:

I see someones back on a roll...

Let's try small, simplistic words and phrases...

Theresa - Bad.
Laura - Good.

George Bush - President, again.
John Kerry - Losing the election.

Forum List

Back