If you could choose.....

I smoked for years (haven't touched a cigarette in 8 years). I absolutely loved it, and completely get why so many people do it, and if there was no negative consequences I'd be smoking a Red right now.

That's easy, I would quit my job...since no negative effects....I would still get a paycheck...then I could do what I like to do instead.

... to indulge in one thing with no negative benefits to yourself or others what would it be?

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?
Stealing Money from the Rich?

Something else...?

It can only be one thing... what would it be?
Alcohol has mostly positive benefits.

It cleans out your arteries.

If you are getting a lot of hangovers then you need to switch to clear liquor like vodka, gin, or moonshine. No hangovers then.

I smoked for years (haven't touched a cigarette in 8 years). I absolutely loved it, and completely get why so many people do it, and if there was no negative consequences I'd be smoking a Red right now.
Only a truly stupid juvenile fokk smokes.

Worst thing you can do to your body.

... to indulge in one thing with no negative benefits to yourself or others what would it be?

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?

Something else...?

Something Holy I guess

;)

upload_2017-7-25_20-46-1.png

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?

Something else...?

Without harming others?

But I wanted to be a crime fighter.

Yeah, but in my question, he/she can do it with no ill effects to themselves or others (meaning no illness or 2nd hand smoke or smell issues) :)

What part of "if there were no negative consequences" did you not understand? Did you even read the OP's first post?

I'd love to try all drugs. Painkillers rule though

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?

Something else...?

There are some really cool roads that I would LOVE to take at a high rate of speed! Something like this guy got to do in SF...

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?

Something else...?

Dumb question. Stealing money from someone would be a negative affect since they would be considered "others".

I'm not stupid, nor a juvenile...and I smoke. I enjoy it. Its my body and none of your business.

Alcohol?
Drugs?
Sex?

Something else...?

Dumb question. Stealing money from someone would be a negative affect since they would be considered "others".
True (possibly), but if they were so rich that they wouldn't notice... plus, in the end, not having as much money may be a blessing and ultimately benefit them and not be negative....

Forum List

Back