I am Woman hear me whine

the we can do anything a man can do exposed as the bs it is
I would not be surprised if they managed to get things like this outlawed......
Tough Mudder injured women share their painful tales | Daily Mail Online

Maimed and left in agony trying to prove they're just as tough as men: Military-style obstacle courses are the new craze among competitive women – but many weekend warriors live to regret it

Ha ha thats funny. Hey how many women made it into special forces again once it was opened up to them? I forget.

I personally like being pampered and being taken care of... I'd love to not have to work.

What's wrong with people?

I personally like being pampered and being taken care of... I'd love to not have to work.

What's wrong with people?

loonies.jpg

I fixed that for you.

There are a lot of men who go try to be weekend warriors and they regret it on Monday too.

What is wrong with women running an obstacle course, military or not? Were they racing each other? That is only healthy. Women need exercise as much as men do, and women should be encouraged to do it, always.

I must say though that if this is all about telling women that they can't do this exercise, only to trick them into trying it, then this is a good one!

What is wrong with women running an obstacle course, military or not? Were they racing each other? That is only healthy. Women need exercise as much as men do, and women should be encouraged to do it, always.

I must say though that if this is all about telling women that they can't do this exercise, only to trick them into trying it, then this is a good one!
Nothing more than quit whining ...and there is no need to ban an activity simply because some get hurt so stop

Nothing more than quit whining ...and there is no need to ban an activity simply because some get hurt so stop
Feminists and LGBT in general always want to ban one thing or another.

Forum List

Back