If you could change one thing about our solar system.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If you could change one thing(planet, asteroid belt, size of star, add another planet) about our solar system. What would it be? Remember this doesn't change anything else including orbit of the other planets.

I'd move Venus to 105 million miles from our sun. This would put it within the habitable zone and with time I'd hope it would start cooling down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed your title and spelling issues. As far as what would I change, I would change nothing.

If you could change one thing(planet, asteroid belt, size of star, add another planet) about our solar system. What would it be? Remember this doesn't change anything else including orbit of the other planets.

I'd move Venus to 105 million miles from our sun. This would put it within the habitable zone and with time I'd hope it would start cooling down.

I would move people to other planets who don't agree to work together to save this one.

Or I'd move to the moon, whichever is easier. Probably that! ;-)

I fixed your title and spelling issues. As far as what would I change, I would change nothing.

So you come on my thread to attack me. Real adult like.

No attack dude. I merely let you know I had fixed it. That's all. Then I said I wouldn't change anything. I like the solar system as it is.

• Banned

I would add a strong and incredibly resilient mass transit device that would allow efficient interstellar travel, allowing humans to journey instantaneously to other star systems or perhaps even other galaxies, via wormholes or other means.

Way everything is has enabled life to occur. So wouldn't change a thing.

What lives here in 1000 yards depth in our oceans when waterclouds are moving with 250 mi/h? And without greenhouse effect the temperature on planet Venus would not be 750° F but minus 40° F. Could be Venus is in the best habitable zone. Oh by the way: It shows an unbelievable great trust in wonders and mysteries of the USA and China to do nothing against the selfmade climate change. Maybe we should create a species on planet Earth with ears to hear and eyes to see before the situation grows out of control latest in 2030 AD.

Last edited:
I would send the Global Warming Cult to a planet without any CO2

Strange - very very strange. But whatelse to expect?

Why wouldn't you jump at the chance?

I don't need any chance for nothing. I don't live in fear of my own death. If mankind decides to die out - why not? Your decision not my decision, that's all. It makes maybe more fun to die fighting for all and every life instead only to die because more and more people become egocentristic lazybones fighting for money - but why not? To fall deep to death or to fall deeper to death makes not really a big difference.

Last edited:

I would lower its gravity. old age is a bitch and my joints are killing me.

I would set up a force field that would keep large objects from hitting the earth. Or if that was scientifically impossible I would sweep up all the earth crossing asteroids and comets, and send them to the edge of the solar system.
Thereby lessening the odds of the earth being hit by an object causing our extinction.

Forum List

Back