If you can't win fair you have ballots with democrats only

There is already a thread on this and from what it sounds like it wasn't the school that gave the kids the ballots, but rather campaign workers who were at the polling place handing them out.

It is illegal in most jurisdictions for campaign workers to be within 50 feet of a polling place. Some places even farther away. Depends on local State laws but I am pretty sure they all ban campaign workers from being IN the polling place.

Read the article. They were given literature by a staffer from a campaign OUTSIDE the polling place.

This is a non-story. Seriously, you guys are so damn quick to flip the "outrage" switch.

Seems like much to do about nothing. However I am upset about the Failure to send out Military ballots story.

That is a real story, and some REAL BS.

It is illegal in most jurisdictions for campaign workers to be within 50 feet of a polling place. Some places even farther away. Depends on local State laws but I am pretty sure they all ban campaign workers from being IN the polling place.

Read the article. They were given literature by a staffer from a campaign OUTSIDE the polling place.

This is a non-story. Seriously, you guys are so damn quick to flip the "outrage" switch.

Seems like much to do about nothing. However I am upset about the Failure to send out Military ballots story.

I agree that it's bad that the military ballots have not been sent out by a number of states...

But I don't believe its a Democrat conspiracy either.

I agree that it's bad that the military ballots have not been sent out by a number of states...

I don't think it is necessarily a conspiracy, but I do believe that roughly 70% of the Military vote does go to Republicans. So the Results will be felt mostly by Republican Candidates.

Its only a non story because it's democrats what would happenb if the ballot only had republicans on it. and God forbid it just have Tea party canidates.

Do you know what the difference between a sample ballot and a ballot are?

I doubt it. Most of the clowns who make a big deal of this sort of thing believe that a voter registration form is the same as a ballot too.

I doubt you have any knownledge of anything you discuss. But don't let me stop you clown.

I don't think it is necessarily a conspiracy, but I do believe that roughly 70% of the Military vote does go to Republicans. So the Results will be felt mostly by Republican Candidates.

Military ballots make up a small fraction of overseas ballots (all of which were not sent out) - and there's no reason to think those other ballots would be more likely to go Republican - particularly because the states in question are solidly Blue states. It's a paperwork fuckup, not a political move.

Last edited:
Do you know what the difference between a sample ballot and a ballot are?

I doubt it. Most of the clowns who make a big deal of this sort of thing believe that a voter registration form is the same as a ballot too.

I doubt you have any knownledge of anything you discuss. But don't let me stop you clown.

Well, either she's right, or you just can't read - the article discusses sample ballots, which are a type of campaign literature, that was handed out by a campaign staffer outside the polling place. Not ballots, which is how you cast a vote.

So try reading your OP again.

Well, either she's right, or you just can't read - the article discusses sample ballots, which are a type of campaign literature, that was handed out by a campaign staffer outside the polling place. Not ballots, which is how you cast a vote.

OF course yada yada yada.
Remember kiddies vote democrat and you will have ice cream everyday. and and vote early and vote often. Yep.

Remember kiddies vote democrat and you will have ice cream everyday. and and vote early and vote often. Yep.

Translation: I was wrong, but I lack the balls to admit it....

Never did answer the part if this had been just republicans on the ballot and then sent the kiddies out for some Ice cream.

Never did answer the part if this had been just republicans on the ballot and then sent the kiddies out for some Ice cream.

I see you're still not getting this....

Republicans were on the ballot. So were Democrats.

A Democratic campaign staffer or volunteer handed a piece of literature to the students, displaying a sample ballot, with all Democratic candidates. Then the students went in to vote.

Would I be pissed off if a Republican staffer handed out to the students? Of course not.

There is already a thread on this and from what it sounds like it wasn't the school that gave the kids the ballots, but rather campaign workers who were at the polling place handing them out.

I looked I didn't see a thread. If this is true why didn't the school do their job and stop it?

Because there is nothing illegal about that. Why do they have to stop it?

Military ballots make up a small fraction of overseas ballots (all of which were not sent out) - and there's no reason to think those other ballots would be more likely to go Republican - particularly because the states in question are solidly Blue states. It's a paperwork fuckup, not a political move.

Members of the military vote 2 to 1 Republican. Whether it's a blue state or red state doesn't seem to matter much.

I looked I didn't see a thread. If this is true why didn't the school do their job and stop it?

Why is there a lawsuit?
From the title
Lawsuit: CPS pushing Democrats

A Democratic campaign staffer or volunteer handed a piece of literature to the students, displaying a sample ballot, with all Democratic candidates. Then the students went in to vote.

Would I be pissed off if a Republican staffer handed out to the students? Of course not.
From the link or did you not comprehend that part?
When the students got out of the vans, the suit alleges they were given sample ballots containing only Democratic candidates

When the students got out of the vans, the suit alleges they were given sample ballots containing only Democratic candidates

"Sample Ballot" being the key words here. As in, a piece of campaign literature. I don't know why you're having such a hard time with this...

Members of the military vote 2 to 1 Republican. Whether it's a blue state or red state doesn't seem to matter much.

That is true. But military ballots were a small fraction of the ballots that were not sent out.

"Sample Ballot" being the key words here. As in, a piece of campaign literature. I don't know why you're having such a hard time with this...

I don't know why you said this

Why is there a lawsuit?
From the title
Lawsuit: CPS pushing Democrats

It's a frivolous lawsuit.

OF course it is, how did I know you were going to say this?
From the link
The suit alleges those actions violated a 2002 agreement between CPS and COAST where the school agreed it wouldn’t allow school property or employees to be used for “advocating the election or defeat of candidates for public office.”

Then WHY did you not put that in your OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would have saved PAGES of confusion. Were they affiliated with the school or were the students given something from the school if they went with them.

Forum List

Back