If you can't run your own house, you can't run the White House

there is cheating and there is cheating------marital cheating is NOT CRIMINAL ------but taking blow jobs from an underling in the Oval Office BY THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ENTIRE US MILITARY is more than just criminal-----it
approaches capital crime. In the good ole' days of the Navy---the pig would walk the plank

No, that's not criminal either and a capital crime? WTF? It was a blow job.

It is a crime in MILITARY LAW-----The president of the USA is---COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ENTIRE US MILITARY---ie a ranking officer. The captain of my ship ended up in LEAVENWORTH for less------dishonorable discharge and jailed for years

I'm sorry, 'MILITARY LAW' does not apply to a president's adulterous relationships. That is one of the stupidest god damned things I've ever read.

how do you know?

Here's your chance to prove your point. You made the claim it's illegal for a US President to cheat on their spouse, show the evidence.

Demonstrate that the President has to follow all "MILITARY LAWS'. How many past Presidents have been arrested or even charged with breaking a 'MILITARY LAW' regarding adultery (or any other crime).

However, if you do think it's a crime, which one do you think is more likely to carry it out while President? Donald or Hillary?

CDS, it's a real thing and one of the symptoms is Trump ends up in the White House because there are too many dumb asses who are afflicted with it that they vote for someone who isn't remotely qualified to be president. Whether that's Trump, Johnson or Stein, you vote for one of those people and then you truly do deserve the worst government.

you got some examples of PUBLICALLY KNOWN cases of adultery committed by sitting presidents?

It is a crime in MILITARY LAW-----The president of the USA is---COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ENTIRE US MILITARY---ie a ranking officer. The captain of my ship ended up in LEAVENWORTH for less------dishonorable discharge and jailed for years

I'm sorry, 'MILITARY LAW' does not apply to a president's adulterous relationships. That is one of the stupidest god damned things I've ever read.

how do you know?

Here's your chance to prove your point. You made the claim it's illegal for a US President to cheat on their spouse, show the evidence.

Demonstrate that the President has to follow all "MILITARY LAWS'. How many past Presidents have been arrested or even charged with breaking a 'MILITARY LAW' regarding adultery (or any other crime).

However, if you do think it's a crime, which one do you think is more likely to carry it out while President? Donald or Hillary?

CDS, it's a real thing and one of the symptoms is Trump ends up in the White House because there are too many dumb asses who are afflicted with it that they vote for someone who isn't remotely qualified to be president. Whether that's Trump, Johnson or Stein, you vote for one of those people and then you truly do deserve the worst government.

you got some examples of PUBLICALLY KNOWN cases of adultery committed by sitting presidents?

Kennedy and Jefferson for sure. Do you have any evidence at all to back up your claim? Or are you so diseased with CDS that you can't think straight?

how do you know?

Kennedy and Jefferson for sure. Do you have any evidence at all to back up your claim? Or are you so diseased with CDS that you can't think straight?

I missed it-----I do not know of a single instance of ADULTERY committed by JFK during his time in office------can you provide details. As to Jefferson----back then slaves did not
count------was that thing MADE PUBLIC whilst he was in office?

how do you know?

I missed it-----I do not know of a single instance of ADULTERY committed by JFK during his time in office------can you provide details. As to Jefferson----back then slaves did not

Why wouldn't slaves count? That wasn't considered adultery? And you are right about Kennedy, it was known to the Directer of the FBI who was no friend of the Kennedy's and he didn't press any charges.

Anyway, what it comes down to is does the President fall under the UCMJ and he doesn't. Never has. Tel me about a time a President ever faced court marshal. The point is in the United States the military is commanded by civilian leadership...it's one of those things that makes democracy special.

Please, come up with one iota of data to back your point up.

how do you know?

Why wouldn't slaves count? That wasn't considered adultery? And you are right about Kennedy, it was known to the Directer of the FBI who was no friend of the Kennedy's and he didn't press any charges.

Anyway, what it comes down to is does the President fall under the UCMJ and he doesn't. Never has. Tel me about a time a President ever faced court marshal. The point is in the United States the military is commanded by civilian leadership...it's one of those things that makes democracy special.

so your POINT is -----if a crime was not prosecuted----the fact of lack of prosecution PROVES the crime never occurred. very weak

so your POINT is -----if a crime was not prosecuted----the fact of lack of prosecution PROVES the crime never occurred. very weak

No, my point is you made a claim and can't back it up. Presidents do not have to abide by the UCMJ. They aren't required to wear uniforms, they don't have to keep their hair a certain length, you can't court marshal a president and they don't as far as I know have to abide by military adultery laws. You know, that claim ridiculous claim you made.

A president can fuck around all he wants and if that's all he does it's perfectly legal.

No, my point is you made a claim and can't back it up. Presidents do not have to abide by the UCMJ. They aren't required to wear uniforms, they don't have to keep their hair a certain length, you can't court marshal a president and they don't as far as I know have to abide by military adultery laws. You know, that claim ridiculous claim you made.

A president can fuck around all he wants and if that's all he does it's perfectly legal.

fascinating----you are SO remarkably ignorant ---In FACT in some states ADULTERY is a crime and can be prosecuted
as such and land a person in jail. The issue in the case of
Clinton involves not only adultery-----but sex with an underling.---and quite young at that. There have been cases
in which even when the acts are CONSENSUAL---since the
underling is under the direction of the supervisor or person of
higher rank------the situation is assumed COERCED. In the case of the captain of my ship----consensual sex with an enlisted girl landed him and jail and dishonorably discharged---.The captain was not married---It was not a matter of "adultery" -Whether or not a PRESIDENT---COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE US MILITARY can be held to the standard of a navy captain is not a decision either you or I can make.
You contention that fucking around is never criminal is actually
incorrect. I do know that at ONE TIME -----Adultery was a felony in New York State. But---how many more people can they stuff into the prisons upstate?

The other day Mrs. Obammy was saying that in this race experience is important.

I find it funny that 8 years ago experience didn't matter at all

Nobody said that 8 years ago. Because Obama had experience.

He also had judgment. He was the one who said invading Iraq was an awful idea when Hillary, McCain and Trump were all saying it was a wonderful idea.

And he was proven right.

And he wasn't the only one who said invading Iraq was a bad idea.

fascinating----you are SO remarkably ignorant ---In FACT in some states ADULTERY is a crime and can be prosecuted
Clinton involves not only adultery-----but sex with an underling.---and quite young at that. There have been cases
higher rank------the situation is assumed COERCED. In the case of the captain of my ship----consensual sex with an enlisted girl landed him and jail and dishonorably discharged---.The captain was not married---It was not a matter of "adultery" -Whether or not a PRESIDENT---COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE US MILITARY can be held to the standard of a navy captain is not a decision either you or I can make.
incorrect. I do know that at ONE TIME -----Adultery was a felony in New York State. But---how many more people can they stuff into the prisons upstate?

You didn't just move the goal posts, you moved your argument to a separate stadium and are now calling it baseball. We're not talking about state law, we're talking about the president getting a bj in the oval office.

Nothing of what you said above has to do with the legality of the president cheating on his wife. 'Underling' or not that's not necessarily illegal either. Lewinsky never made any sexual harassment claims and no charges were ever filed specifically for their relationship. Seriously, cite the specific law and cite somewhere that it applies to the POTUS.

Stop dodging and just prove your point. The captain of your ship? Really? Do better.

how do you know?

what part did you find 'funny

You didn't just move the goal posts, you moved your argument to a separate stadium and are now calling it baseball. We're not talking about state law, we're talking about the president getting a bj in the oval office.

Nothing of what you said above has to do with the legality of the president cheating on his wife. 'Underling' or not that's not necessarily illegal either. Lewinsky never made any sexual harassment claims and no charges were ever filed specifically for their relationship. Seriously, cite the specific law and cite somewhere that it applies to the POTUS.

Stop dodging and just prove your point. The captain of your ship? Really? Do better.

I know of no place or writing which states "THE PRESIDENT MUST FOLLOW LAWS

how do you know?

About « UCMJ – United States Code of Military Justice

The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ, 64 Stat. 109, 10 U.S.C. Chapter 47), is the foundation of military law in the United States. The UCMJ applies to all members of the Uniformed services of the United States: the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps, and Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. The Coast Guard is administered under Title 14 of the United States Code when not operating as part of the U.S. Navy. However, commissioned members of the NOAA and PHS are only subject to the UCMJ when attached or detailed to a military unit or are militarized by presidential executive order.

Hillary can't get up the stairs even to her own house...

How is she going to get to the white house?

how do you know?

The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ, 64 Stat. 109, 10 U.S.C. Chapter 47), is the foundation of military law in the United States. The UCMJ applies to all members of the Uniformed services of the United States: the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps, and Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. The Coast Guard is administered under Title 14 of the United States Code when not operating as part of the U.S. Navy. However, commissioned members of the NOAA and PHS are only subject to the UCMJ when attached or detailed to a military unit or are militarized by presidential executive order.

the president is COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ENTIRE MILITARY. Whether or not HE is subject to the legal code which he COMMANDS is a matter of opinion

how do you know?

the president is COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ENTIRE MILITARY. Whether or not HE is subject to the legal code which he COMMANDS is a matter of opinion

Matter of opinion? No, it's not a matter of opinion. The President is the CIC, he is not a member of the Uniformed Services of the United States. The CIC is a civilian role.

It's a matter of opinion whether the UCMJ applies to someone? Your goalposts have now collapsed.

The Socialists like Hillary are all about POWER. They could care less about running THEIR house...they want to run YOUR house...and YOU.

And if she gets that chance, we'll be as messed up as her family.

upload_2016-10-1_18-10-26.png

the bitch tossed her own stinking ass in front of a bulldozer-----PROVEN---the pictures were photo-shopped **PROVEN** to make it seem like a deliberate action on the part of the driver.--------the disgusting bitch so TRUSTED the bulldozer driver not only to be able to STOP ON A DIME but ALSO that he would do so----so she PURPOSELY danced waving her fat stinking ass directly in front of the thing and THEN TRIPPED falling under the wheel----try to keep up. How about YOU going off to play games at US military bases----try crashing a nuclear reactor,, BIG SHOT (make that SHIT)
You thought they photo-shopped the pictures for NO REASON???

She wasn't on a military installation. She was in a Palestinian neighborhood being demolished by illegally occupying forces.

List of the UN resolutions concerning Israel and Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"but, but, Hitler did a nasty to us 75 years ago, so that makes it okay!!!!"

Everyone is sick of hearing that shit.

It is obvious that you (big shit) have never met a bangla deshi------or an Armenian--------time to get out from under
your rock

Naw, I'm an American... I hang with Americans.

But I don't see a bunch of Armenians or Bangladeshis coming to Washington and INSISTING that we go along with every shitty, stupid thing they want to do to whoever they are mad at.

That's what the Zionshits do...

Because Hitler.

Forum List

Back