If you can't control your Children, it's YOUR Problem... Not McDonald's.

I could really love liberals if they weren't so fucking gay.
And I don't mean that in a homosexual way.

It seems there are people who eat nothing but factory food for their entire lives, They never learned how to cook fresh foods everything comes out of a can or a box.
These people shop for food at the dollar store and walmart.
Eating at MCDs is love.
It is very sad.

My oldest daughter works at Target during school break. Neighbor's from our old neighborhood came into her line the other day. The kids are between 18-23 or so. My daughter said they look like walking corpses, pale and just not healthy looking. I know for a fact that this family grew up on fast-food and processed crap. My youngest is friends with a kid whose family eats at McD's-type places more often than not and the parents do not cook. The kids look it.

Take a look at the Gosselin kids. Now they also do organic but those kids are fed nutritious, well-balanced meals, get outside, get fresh air and exercise on a daily basis and they look every bit as healthy as they are.

Eat crap, be crap; eat well, be well.

What am I saying? Common sense is lost on the big brother lovers.

It seems there are people who eat nothing but factory food for their entire lives, They never learned how to cook fresh foods everything comes out of a can or a box.
Eating at MCDs is love.
It is very sad.

My oldest daughter works at Target during school break. Neighbor's from our old neighborhood came into her line the other day. The kids are between 18-23 or so. My daughter said they look like walking corpses, pale and just not healthy looking. I know for a fact that this family grew up on fast-food and processed crap. My youngest is friends with a kid whose family eats at McD's-type places more often than not and the parents do not cook. The kids look it.

Take a look at the Gosselin kids. Now they also do organic but those kids are fed nutritious, well-balanced meals, get outside, get fresh air and exercise on a daily basis and they look every bit as healthy as they are.

Eating well does not guarantee that you will be/stay well.
It does increase the odds in your favor though.

Eating at MCDs is love.
It is very sad.

Eating well does not guarantee that you will be/stay well.
It does increase the odds in your favor though.

Yep. There are no guarantees in life so taking responsibility to increase the odds in your favor makes sense.

The reason we have a government is so that somebody can tell us how to raise our kids and what's good for them. I don't know why the government doesn't just take them when they are born and return them to us when they reach 18. Eliminate the "middleman" so to speak.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Stoners denied thier late night taco bell might finally get into the political scene.

The reason we have a government is so that somebody can tell us how to raise our kids and what's good for them. I don't know why the government doesn't just take them when they are born and return them to us when they reach 18. Eliminate the "middleman" so to speak.

that is what many parents expect of the public school system.

A parent say no to a child? You promoting child abuse or sumpthin?

How true - parents can't look at their children cross-eyed these days without being charged with child abuse. Parents are caught up in all kinds of laws that deny them the ability to raise their children. Children's rights top parental rights these days.

I do agree though that people, children and adults as well, should greatly curtail their visits to fast food places. I think the inability to cook comes in part from the Womens Movement. They all wanted to march to work and prove their manhood ... besides it's always easier to call the caterer. And look at all the frozen dinners that's available to them.

Not giving into your Child starts when they are Young...

It's really not that Difficult, but some People have a Need to NOT Upset a Toddler...

As Lazy as it is Ignorant and Self-Centered.

Children who don't have Barriers grow up to be Burdens on Society.

:)

peace...

that is what many parents expect of the public school system.

Yep... And kids who's Parents are not Involved are the one's who do the Worst...

Wife's been Teaching Elementary from 1st to 5th for 10yrs...

In the Mountains, in the Burbs and the Hood.

Parents HAVE to be Involved... Even if it's just one Parent.

These Kids only get one Chance...

peace...

Conservatives also look to their "nanny state govt" to help them take care of their children

Parental Notification and Intervention Act

Minors are Required to get Permission to get their Ears Pierced...

We also don't Allow them to Drive Cars until a Certain Age...

Should there be NO Laws Regarding Children?

Should Parents NOT be Informed if their Child is going to get an Abortion, but be Required to Sign Off on Ear Piercing?...

Idiocy.

peace..

Conservatives also look to their "nanny state govt" to help them take care of their children

Should Parents NOT be Informed if their Child is going to get an Abortion, but be Required to Sign Off on Ear Piercing?...

Idiocy.

peace..

For Libertarians too?

Idiocy.

peace..

For Libertarians too?

Don't Understand the Question... I didn't Qualify with Political Affiliation.

peace...

Forum List

Back