If you can't control your Children, it's YOUR Problem... Not McDonald's.

Not programmed by the machine? Commercials and such do not impact your decisions?

Rare is the occasion that a commercial a) captures my attention long enough for me to process what they are selling and b) works.

It took several years of Goya product commercials before I actually paid enough attention to them and thought 'hmmm, I wonder if their stuff is any good'. Their beans and rice side dishes are tasty. They were one of the exceptions.

I don't watch Commercial Programming... It's for Troglodytes and the Poor. :lol:

:)

peace...

not most just the losers, most are fine upstanding hard working which is why we are by far the greatest country out thier despite our problems.

Not programmed by the machine? Commercials and such do not impact your decisions?

Rare is the occasion that a commercial a) captures my attention long enough for me to process what they are selling and b) works.

It took several years of Goya product commercials before I actually paid enough attention to them and thought 'hmmm, I wonder if their stuff is any good'. Their beans and rice side dishes are tasty. They were one of the exceptions.

I don't watch Commercial Programming... It's for Troglodytes and the Poor. :lol:

peace...

Yeah I try and avoid political advertisements and speeches as well.

peace...

Yeah I try and avoid political advertisements and speeches as well.

You don't Watch Barry Obama's Teleprompter(s) when it/they are on the Tele?...

peace...

no that dude is programed by lonelyness and sickness. I know him from another board. I have much pity for him as he's really sick.

I am sure that only liberal parents have this problem.

Um, most people you would call "liberal" would never let their kids eat at McDonalds in the first place. Most of the "liberals" I know are mainly vegetarian and very health conscious - almost to a fault - they wouldn't be caught DEAD in a McDonalds, and certainly wouldn't feed that to their children. Sadly, the main problem with fast food is that it is a lot of "food" for very little money, and it has almost no nutritional value but plenty of salt, sugar and fat... not to mention that ground beef is a frigging biohazard. Look at our poor and working poor. I would bet that the rates of obesity are much higher than for those that can afford healthier options.

that's horseshit, far left liberals maybe. More Mac customers are democrats than republican by sheer size and many are likely liberals. It's cheap and a value, meat and fries have plenty value health wise. Not if you eat too much and sit on your ass all day. Many of those vegitarian don't exercise either as muscle mass is seriously limited by thier lack of protien.

peace...

Me either....

And I only read Playboy for the articles

peace...

Me either....

And I only read Playboy for the articles

Oooooh, major pwnage!! :rofl:

that's horseshit, far left liberals maybe. More Mac customers are democrats than republican by sheer size and many are likely liberals. It's cheap and a value, meat and fries have plenty value health wise. Not if you eat too much and sit on your ass all day. Many of those vegitarian don't exercise either as muscle mass is seriously limited by thier lack of protien.

Most liberals I know are independents and have no party affiliation (I am basing this out of the 100 or so that I know). All of my friends are vegetarian or pescitarian and never eat fast food. Fast food has almost NO nutritional value and what little it does have is cancelled out by the fat, trans-fat, salt and sugar content - I don't care what you say. I am veggie and I have perfectly fine muscle mass. Meat is not the only protein. Rice, lentils and soy have lots of protein. Rice and beans is the perfect food.

Last edited:
My kids are more responsible than me in this regard.

Cooking for one is bore and a chore, and results in way more cleanup than the amount of food.

When they are here, I eat better because they set a better example.

bah! only if you don't know how to cook well!

I am sure that only liberal parents have this problem.

a conservative parent(s) may have the same problems but they don't run to the government for help about it.

They don't?

Concerned Women for America - What Will They Be Teaching Your Children?

Concerned Women for America - Goals and Concerns

any group that tries to control other people's actions that only affect the person are not conservative so I don't see how your link fits

calories are only bad if not burned.
My kids played sports beginning at 4 and through college and usually had body fat under 10%.

are you kidding? it matters what the calories are made of. I really hope you didn't let your kids eat fast food that much assuming you want them to live past 40. low body fat doesn't stop cancer

a conservative parent(s) may have the same problems but they don't run to the government for help about it.

They don't?

Concerned Women for America - What Will They Be Teaching Your Children?

Concerned Women for America - Goals and Concerns

any group that tries to control other people's actions that only affect the person are not conservative so I don't see how your link fits

So you think CWA is not conservative? :cuckoo:

calories are only bad if not burned.
My kids played sports beginning at 4 and through college and usually had body fat under 10%.

are you kidding? it matters what the calories are made of. I really hope you didn't let your kids eat fast food that much assuming you want them to live past 40. low body fat doesn't stop cancer

And fast food doesn't cause it.

Forum List

Back