If you aren't watching the GOP 2d tier debate, you are making a big mistake.

These four are hilarious. Lindsey Graham said the first thing he would do as president is re-invade Iraq and invade Syria. And he repeated it again and again.

The others are even farther out. Santorum, Jindal. Graham and someone I never heard of before.

Hilarious. Truly worth the watch. Offensive can be hilarious.

Are the Democrats having any debates?

I think they plan on have 2 or 3.

Not sure if they are going to invite anyone but Hillary tho

Santorum said he'd create a law to allow govt workers to express and act on their beliefs.

Good bye, separation of Church and State.

Hello, Sharia law with a Christian feel

"They're coming here! They're coming here!"
And now Santorini is ranting about Kim Davis and the gay marriage decision comparing Davis to that girl how supposedly stood up for her religion and Columbine and was killed (urban legend)....Now Santorini just said he would as President determine which Supreme Court decision is right and what is wrong....he's ranting.
I recall that girl saying "Yes, I believe in God..." before the boy killed her. Not urban legend.

Santorum said he'd create a law to allow govt workers to express and act on their beliefs.

Good bye, separation of Church and State.

Hello, Sharia law with a Christian feel

It's called the First Amendment.

Why do y'all forget this part?

"or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

These four are hilarious. Lindsey Graham said the first thing he would do as president is re-invade Iraq and invade Syria. And he repeated it again and again.

The others are even farther out. Santorum, Jindal. Graham and someone I never heard of before.

That you have never heard of George Pataki speaks volumes... VOLUMES...

So help me I hope the people of South Carolina are watching. Maybe the Graham will finally lose re-election, this guy has got to go...

"Senator Graham, what is your tax plan?"

"More boots on the ground in Syria!"

Fucking guy...

Santorum? If that fucker thinks owning a business isn't work, well, he's a steaming pile of dung...

Jindal and Pataki are the least offensive of the four...

2016 Democratic Primary Debate Schedule

6 and if they only invited one person it wouldn't be a debate now would it?

Why bother? They're all going to lose anyway.

2016 Democratic Primary Debate Schedule

6 and if they only invited one person it wouldn't be a debate now would it?
th

Proves Lindsey has a dick...

And you're swallowing it, girlfriend.

Send your sons and daughters or STFU.

Proves Lindsey has a dick...and Obabble does not.
Yeah. He'll promise to fuck you really hard with it if you vote for him. Even harder than Dubya did.
Can you be fucked harder than what Dubya did? I thought he kept us "safe".

Proves Lindsey has a dick...and Obabble does not.
Yeah. He'll promise to fuck you really hard with it if you vote for him. Even harder than Dubya did.
Can you be fucked harder than what Dubya did? I thought he kept us "safe".
Sure. To the people who never established a word for when the fucking stopped being "safe."

:rofl:

Forum List

Back