If you aren't watching the GOP 2d tier debate, you are making a big mistake.

R

rdean

These four are hilarious. Lindsey Graham said the first thing he would do as president is re-invade Iraq and invade Syria. And he repeated it again and again.

The others are even farther out. Santorum, Jindal. Graham and someone I never heard of before.

Hilarious. Truly worth the watch. Offensive can be hilarious.

"They're coming here! They're coming here!"
And now Santorini is ranting about Kim Davis and the gay marriage decision comparing Davis to that girl how supposedly stood up for her religion and Columbine and was killed (urban legend)....Now Santorini just said he would as President determine which Supreme Court decision is right and what is wrong....he's ranting.

These four are hilarious. Lindsey Graham said the first thing he would do as president is re-invade Iraq and invade Syria. And he repeated it again and again.

The others are even farther out. Santorum, Jindal. Graham and someone I never heard of before.

Proves Lindsey has a dick...and Obabble does not.

Yeah. He'll promise to fuck you really hard with it if you vote for him. Even harder than Dubya did.

Yeah. He'll promise to fuck you really hard with it if you vote for him. Even harder than Dubya did.
One thing they've learned...is to be rude to each other...it sells after Trump.

I think Lindsey has one every night. Not always the same one

It's nothing more than the usual political rhetoric that we hear every four years. How many times are we suppose to listen to it? Also, remember that 95% of what they say they're going to do if elected, can't be done without the approval of Congress.

Are the Democrats having any debates?

Someday, maybe.

Beginning of next month is first one. I can't wait!

Pataki. The former governor of NY when 9/11 happened. You were still playing with the poop in your diapers.

Forum List

Back